4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

tg

May 1, 2017
It's been a while. I'm going to have to play it through all again, just to catch up. But, I don't mind. From memory, this is one of my favorite games, mini-games included. I don't exactly like doing the minigames (too much clicking), but I think there are good rewards associated with them, so...

Anyway, talk more once I've played a bit. See you all later. Oh, and congrats for updating ttll!

Reactions: filochard

Sphynx-

Jun 2, 2018
I believe this community is rotten if after the dev worked incredibly hard for the past months, stood up with all the bickering and complaining and literally gave his all to release the update, it ends up getting leaked in a matter of an hour. I believe the dev deserves some respect, some money too. I just hope I dont see the usual "update was not worth it" kinda bullshit I usually see, cuz let me tell ya, it isnt fair for the developer, specially if you never pledge nor if you havent supported him at least in a motivational way throughout all these months he has had to endure the "OMG the dev is milking his patreons" or the "OMG lazy dev doesnt wanna release".

Rintal

May 6, 2017
So he said that he took extra time to add more content, but in the end released an update without this additional content? Interesting. I'll wait for the "full" update.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I believe this community is rotten if after the dev worked incredibly hard for the past months, stood up with all the bickering and complaining and literally gave his all to release the update, it ends up getting leaked in a matter of an hour. I believe the dev deserves some respect, some money too. I just hope I dont see the usual "update was not worth it" kinda bullshit I usually see, cuz let me tell ya, it isnt fair for the developer, specially if you never pledge nor if you havent supported him at least in a motivational way throughout all these months he has had to endure the "OMG the dev is milking his patreons" or the "OMG lazy dev doesnt wanna release".
Go away

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
You're aware you are posting in a pirating site right?

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
To support the dev maybe?
Most of the audience comes from here, and if people are pledging anyway, it means they care about the dev.
You are right there are always a positive and a negative side. I'am a freeloader for now but i just dont want to lose a good game/dev because he cant pay for the things he need.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_
Jul 14, 2017
clown

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes