4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

kappapride322

Dec 3, 2017
i
I believe this community is rotten if after the dev worked incredibly hard for the past months, stood up with all the bickering and complaining and literally gave his all to release the update, it ends up getting leaked in a matter of an hour. I believe the dev deserves some respect, some money too. I just hope I dont see the usual "update was not worth it" kinda bullshit I usually see, cuz let me tell ya, it isnt fair for the developer, specially if you never pledge nor if you havent supported him at least in a motivational way throughout all these months he has had to endure the "OMG the dev is milking his patreons" or the "OMG lazy dev doesnt wanna release".
its a pirate website dumbass

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
this walkthrough does NOT include the new 0.2.1 scenes. Out of respect for ttll I won't upload it here just yet (last time I waited a month).
Rozhok I hope you enjoy the game then... see you in a month or two... when you decide to update the WT so the people can enjoy it too.
PS: Wasnt enough that we waited for this game for more almost a year? and you now want to make everyone wait for more for the freaking WT?! WTF dude?!

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Sorry to say but he is right.. The update was released for high tier patreons.. so what is the reason to sub to him if it got leaded a hour after the release.. It makes no sense and its gonna destroy the game..
Pretty sure people sub to people because they want to support their work.... Not because they can't pirate it.

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?
Feb 5, 2020
That dialogue with Lindsey at restaraunt made me feel a bit guilty for treating her bad. Looking forward for her further development, looks like this girl is not so simple as she might seem at first glance.
Agree. I had her on slave route but now I can’t decide. Am not into B/S stories so how to keep MC dominant with feelings for his sis?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The walkthrough in the OP is out dated and wrong for the love path in many places.

Is there a new updated walkthrough for this VN.

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
So we don't really have any idea what the love/hate paths for the mom character mean at this point? I would have assumed it's like the romance/sub system with the sister but there's really no way of knowing if that's the case.
And god damn, I had forgotten how much I hate the damn book. These minigames are rage inducing.

JCosmic

Jul 27, 2017
I've played this since the early days (yeah, it's been that long). I can't play this one. I just can't.

This is like the best beef brisket BBQ ever cooked ...without a good sauce. Great first bite, bland and unsatisfying after-taste. Animations would be the sauce for this dish.

Yeah, I know. It's petty and shows a lack of appreciation for the sheer talent (and obvious attention) that has gone into this game. But that's thing though. Not animating these amazing renders is just one huge diminishing return for me.

I'd literally throw money at this guy if this was animated. But until then, I'm just going to have to sit and drool.

JC

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
i cant click point fast all memories dots... i have gaming mouse and is really hard to do... can somebody help with save?

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes