4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

John341

Mar 31, 2018
I've played this since the early days (yeah, it's been that long). I can't play this one. I just can't.

This is like the best beef brisket BBQ ever cooked ...without a good sauce. Great first bite, bland and unsatisfying after-taste. Animations would be the sauce for this dish.

Yeah, I know. It's petty and shows a lack of appreciation for the sheer talent (and obvious attention) that has gone into this game. But that's thing though. Not animating these amazing renders is just one huge diminishing return for me.

I'd literally throw money at this guy if this was animated. But until then, I'm just going to have to sit and drool.

JC
Wait, this whole update isn't animated?

aderpofni

Sep 12, 2018
Is the mom like, really emotionally manipulative?
There is a good reason incestual relationships are taboo, and it's not just the risks of inbreeding. It's the massive potential for emotional / psychological abuse and manipulation. Doubly so for the age gap considered. This game does an interesting job skirting the line of "hot taboo" and "well this shit is not okay". Freud would be proud.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hii there my language will be little bit strong becasue why ?

Honestley this is the biggest disappointment i have ever seen.
Please look the midnight paradise animation and check this update again.
Man im glad to not supported this game with first impression. i have expected atleast tiny touch better animation in this long waiting period. Am i thinking too wrong ? am i expecting too much for 10 month ?

İm pretty sure you working on different projects at the same time and you messed up this one.
İ believe "the secret" game is your second game.And you worked a lot on it. Sorry but this is how i feel now.

Latest update

+image quality

-Too short story update
-2/10 animations (if we compare to image quality)
-No scene with Mom and sister only hug and smile

Edit : İ should put a cow with $$ eyes here.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
There is a good reason incestual relationships are taboo, and it's not just the risks of inbreeding. It's the massive potential for emotional / psychological abuse and manipulation. Doubly so for the age gap considered. This game does an interesting job skirting the line of "hot taboo" and "well this shit is not okay". Freud would be proud.
I think that's the biggest strenth in this story. The renders are all hot and great quality but the writing of the mother... I'm both insanely disgusted and insanely turned on at the same time. It's such a weird experience. The MC was fucked up big time and I think in real life he would have become much more violent and harbor more avarice with women... but then we wouldn't have gotten all those blowjobs.

Reactions: KiraJames
Feb 5, 2020
Hii there my language will be little bit strong becasue why ?

Honestley this is the biggest disappointment i have ever seen.
Please look the midnight paradise animation and check this update again.
Man im glad to not supported this game with first impression. i have expected atleast tiny touch better animation in this long waiting period. Am i thinking too wrong ? am i expecting too much for 10 month ?

İm pretty sure you working on different projects at the same time and you messed up this one.
İ believe "the secret" game is your second game.And you worked a lot on it. Sorry but this is how i feel now.

Latest update

+image quality

-Too short story update
-2/10 animations (if we compare to image quality)
-No scene with Mom and sister only hug and smile

Edit : İ should put a cow with $$ eyes here.
That’s because you played with your dick rather than your brains. :ROFLMAO:

motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
Too much focus on side characters. Feels like it should have more animations because it had them originally. Dislike the book mini-game.

Feels like another AWAM incoming

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Too much focus on side characters. Feels like it should have more animations because it had them originally. Dislike the book mini-game.

Feels like another AWAM incoming
What does the book have to do with the game anyway other than bringing back memories, do they play a roll in getting the women?

After that forced opening of the book I have not looked at it since.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Sorry to say but he is right.. The update was released for high tier patreons.. so what is the reason to sub to him if it got leaded a hour after the release.. It makes no sense and its gonna destroy the game..
It was released to all high tier patreons since september, if you had sub at 30$ at any point from september till now.
The game got leak after 1h and 15 min..last time it took 3 days. Well, between pausing his patreon..for months and this decision..if he's a milker, he's bad one..he intend to make faster update but shorter (3 months max). Hopefully he can do it and the number of patrons increase. The game deserves it.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
What do you mean for a total of 12?

I only had 4 scenes:

1. Changing room
2. Workout scene
3. Wake up in the morning
4. Photoshoot scene

Are there more im missing?
I meant that the four scenes you describe come after the 8 other ones from episodes 1 and 2 (the ones with the horrible minigames).
And for those who asked about the scenes, each memory gives you one Mom love point.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Thank god. I thought it was going to be abandoned. I'll play this after i finish up my other business.

The sister and purple haired chick are hot. I definitely needed more of them so I'm glad the game is still active.

The mom on the other hand.... She's gorgeous don't get me wrong and i think I've said it already in here but man what she did in those drawing book scenes was wild. It overall messed the MC up.

I'll see how this all play out when i get a chance. Should be a hour or so.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes