4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Fingers crossed for good update.
I do not think about the date of the update.
Im thinking how good it will be!
Because expectations are constantly increasing. I hope it will worth for waiting.

Reactions: wynlard

ttll

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
It's not amazing in content and length. 400 renders.

Nope.

Don't increase your expectations.

For me, it was worth it. I did what I had planned.
For you, probably not.
Why probably not? How do you gues my expactation? :devilish:

DR99

May 2, 2018
It's not amazing in content and length. 400 renders.

Nope.

Don't increase your expectations.

For me, it was worth it. I did what I had planned.
For you, probably not.
Are there any ways you can speed up the workflow? Aside from the raw power of your pc, maybe another program or some quality decrease? (for faster development). I REALLY HOPE to see your work once it will be finished, don't let us down, you have crazy ideas...let them be expressed.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I'm telling you: monthly releases are becoming a bygone era. Quarterly or bi-monthly is what well known devs are doing nowadays.

Sysonphi

Nov 28, 2019

Hey there.
Pause for the fourth time.

That means I haven't received any money from a patreon in four months, except for the income from people who subscribed during the pause. Special thanks to my patron Moomoo Moon.
Only because of them, I still have have some money for food. Because in November, I spent everything I had saved on new PC, and then there were pauses.

This time, I think it's the last pause.

I understand how you all feel about this situation, because I feel the same way. This update and its development taught me a good lesson.

I understand that with this speed of updates, I will be developing this game for too long.
So, I have already changed a lot in my workflow, and I have made an "update plan" for the next two years.
For myself.

Hopefully I can stick to it, or at least not get too out of schedule. But I will no longer make empty promises or say the next update dates. One thing's for sure, I'm gonna try to avoid these time-gaps in updates again.

But I know that for me there will always be a priority, not money, and not the people desire for quick updates, but the game itself.

Next month, I'll send an update to all current and former patrons who've supported me since September, according to their tiers.
I think that's fair.

Don't forget that there are some extra-images on #patron-only channel in . And some images
Thank you for sharing

Reactions: Gods

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Shame about the news. Good thing is that the developer is honest and seems like a good guy, but either he set his goals really high with the quality of the previous releases and now is struggling to cope with the scope of the game or there are some other things preventing him from making this deadlines. Anyways, hopefully things go well for him.

Reactions: Xumeey and Hadgar

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I'm telling you: monthly releases are becoming a bygone era. Quarterly or bi-monthly is what well known devs are doing nowadays.
Yep this. It's especially the case where the game has only a single dev and not a team working on it. I'd much rather play an update that has a huge chunk of content every quarter instead of a pitiful 5 minute update every 6 weeks.

Monkey_D_Luffy

Aug 30, 2017
I really dont understand why games like these finish when they barely started, like love and submission and others that cant come to my head, such potential amazing work and history and from day to night bye bye, and this game if he had more 2 or 3 updates or more, this game gonna be one of the best or the best game here without doubt, it was a pleasure TTLL.

lol52ct

Dec 21, 2018
I really dont understand why games like these finish when they barely started, like love and submission and others that cant come to my head, such potential amazing work and history and from day to night bye bye, and this game if he had more 2 or 3 updates or more, this game gonna be one of the best or the best game here without doubt, it was a pleasure TTLL.
I know right!!!! Good games always die before they can finish i dunno why.

It's like they gave you hope and took it back right in front of you *sosad*

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2.1 Compressed & Patched :

With Working SketchBook.
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Z0myst

Oct 23, 2018

Hey there.
Pause for the fourth time.

That means I haven't received any money from a patreon in four months, except for the income from people who subscribed during the pause. Special thanks to my patron Moomoo Moon.
Only because of them, I still have have some money for food. Because in November, I spent everything I had saved on new PC, and then there were pauses.

This time, I think it's the last pause.

I understand how you all feel about this situation, because I feel the same way. This update and its development taught me a good lesson.

I understand that with this speed of updates, I will be developing this game for too long.
So, I have already changed a lot in my workflow, and I have made an "update plan" for the next two years.
For myself.

Hopefully I can stick to it, or at least not get too out of schedule. But I will no longer make empty promises or say the next update dates. One thing's for sure, I'm gonna try to avoid these time-gaps in updates again.

But I know that for me there will always be a priority, not money, and not the people desire for quick updates, but the game itself.

Next month, I'll send an update to all current and former patrons who've supported me since September, according to their tiers.
I think that's fair.

Don't forget that there are some extra-images on #patron-only channel in . And some images
IT should be the last pause,right?

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes