4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
It's actually 1>2>3>4>5>8>6>7.

For number 5 you have to click items which flicker in order they flickered. For example the first one can be a cigarette so you click this one, next is cigarette again, then camera, so you click cigarette and camera. Next time there will be three, cigarette, camera and let's say duck, so you click those three in order. If you do not mess up, the first items will repeat and a new one is added, there is five steps in total. I hope I expressed myself at least somewhat clearly.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
More Fan Sigs/
CI-a.gif CI-b.gif
CI-c.gif CI-d.gif
CI-e.gif
Links/
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/657746_CI-a.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/657748_CI-b.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/657749_CI-c.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/657751_CI-d.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/657756_CI-e.gif

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
First six memories (1,2,3,4,5,8), courtesy of Onysko :

Alright I took the liberty of explaining the mini games in the sketch book, in order to view the memories. There are about 4 types of mini games so far for 6 different memories, I'm pretty sure you need to unlock the first ones in order to view the last ones (i.e., you can't automatically jump to the 6th memory, you need to get the previous ones too).

As you progress through the game, more memory mini games unlock. e.g., only after Lindsay's shower scene will the beach memory mini game become available for you to play and unlock.

They should all be unlocked for you to play right before the end, after getting off the motorbike when returning from the meeting (harassment \ blackmail scene). (you'd still need to unlock the 1st memory and those after it, in order unlock the last one, the rule still applies)

So with all that aside, the mini games themselves:

View attachment 329984

These are the first 4 by the order that they unlock (I think..), they don't unlock all at once, like I said. And there's no need to complete them as soon as you can, you can do them all right after leaving the harassment\blackmail.

1st memory - lunch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2nd memory - lollipop
3rd memory - beach buns
4th memory - Bangerous operation
5th memory - new home
6th memory - struggling
Aaaand... That's it for this release! :D
Memories #6 and #7 are the same, you have to alternately spam A and D keys on your keyboard, by which you move the bike on top of the memory and you have to beat the duck on the bottom to the finish line.

Memories #9-12 do not have minigames, you just click to read them.

Reactions: Krull

AlexGodrik

Nov 30, 2019
подскажите как установить инцест патч
tell me how to install the incest patch

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How can i change the mc name?
i'm using my old save.
enable console, either through unren or unrar attached file into GAMe/game/.
open console (shift+o) and type there:
namegg=u"THENAMEOFYOURCHOICE"
namegg
exit
that should do the trick ;)

Reactions: krosszx

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Just wondering why do I get punished for not wanting to see Kelly or sis with other men? During the talk with Kelly if you say yes you want to see that you gain points but say no you what don't gain points or loss points why am I being punished for not wanting that? It feels like I'm being shamed for not liking a certain kink? There shouldn't be any kink shaming at all whether you want it or you don't? Should be optional (avoidable ntr) that way both can enjoy an obviously great game shouldn't get or loss points for ntr or not wanting ntr? Points should be givin on story related things not sexual preference? I will never be able to get max points with Kelly because I don't want her or sis to have sex with other men? It's wrong.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
No, it is not wrong, a developer can do whatever he chooses. Besides, life isn't perfect, so stop crying over fucking +1 with Kelly, you aren't missing anything because of it (except for the scenes you DON'T want to see, which is exactly the point here). At least the dev makes content optional instead of shoving it down your throat, like so many others do. I really can't believe how special you anti NTR crusaders think you are...

And for the record, I have saves for 4 different playthroughs currently and I've chosen I don't want to share my women in all of them.

Last edited:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
No, it is not wrong, a developer can do whatever he chooses. Besides, life isn't perfect, so stop crying over fucking +1 with Kelly, you aren't missing anything because of it (except for the scenes you DON'T want to see, which is exactly the point here). At least the dev makes content optional instead of shoving it down your throat, like so many others do. I really can't believe how special you anti NTR crusaders think you are...
Do you realize you are crying over people crying?
circle.gif

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes