4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Karyl

Jan 29, 2018
I have to say that i think this is a really good game! At least for me. The models, the renders, those dresses, i really like the way of this game.
Keep the work up!
Thank you :)

Reactions: Max1276

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
No, it is not wrong, a developer can do whatever he chooses. Besides, life isn't perfect, so stop crying over fucking +1 with Kelly, you aren't missing anything because of it (except for the scenes you DON'T want to see, which is exactly the point here). At least the dev makes content optional instead of shoving it down your throat, like so many others do. I really can't believe how special you anti NTR crusaders think you are...

And for the record, I have saves for 4 different playthroughs currently and I've chosen I don't want to share my women in all of them.
Did you even read it? Just asking for balance I don't care if there is or isn't ntr like you said it's avoidable, your also right life isn't fair but this isn't real life it's a game. So there is no reason why it can't be balanced for both people that LIKE it AND people that DON'T so giving or losing points for kinks or sexual acts shouldn't be a thing there are so many other ways to reward points? She is a forced character the mc doesn't get a chance to say oh you like that kind of thing get away from me or no point for kelly but she gets to go oh you don't like that well that's a point for me you don't get. Just asking for balance you should be able to to get the points you need whether you do or don't like a certain kink it's not about the kink it's about the points being balanced in my opinion

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Did you even read it? Just asking for balance I don't care if there is or isn't ntr like you said it's avoidable, your also right life isn't fair but this isn't real life it's a game. So there is no reason why it can't be balanced for both people that LIKE it AND people that DON'T so giving or losing points for kinks or sexual acts shouldn't be a thing there are so many other ways to reward points? She is a forced character the mc doesn't get a chance to say oh you like that kind of thing get away from me or no point for kelly but she gets to go oh you don't like that well that's a point for me you don't get. Just asking for balance you should be able to to get the points you need whether you do or don't like a certain kink it's not about the kink it's about the points being balanced in my opinion
Mate, it's just a point. It won't make you miss out on a hot scene that you will like.

Reactions: Blayo

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Did you even read the dialogue while playing the game? Kelly is into sharing and a whole lot of other kinks, so it is perfectly natural for her to like you more if you are into the same stuff as she is. If you do not like her personality maybe you should not pursue a relationship with her. There's a whole lot of fish in Come Inside.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I have tried several times now to get "1.1 If you want to have a longer conversation, Kelly shouldn't be home." from the walkthrough.

But no matter what choices I make Kelly is there everytime. I try to be rude, nice, answer call during night, and not answer. Still the same scene plays out. Anyone have an idea? Or a save?

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
I have tried several times now to get "1.1 If you want to have a longer conversation, Kelly shouldn't be home." from the walkthrough.

But no matter what choices I make Kelly is there everytime. I try to be rude, nice, answer call during night, and not answer. Still the same scene plays out. Anyone have an idea? Or a save?
Don't choose "Doggy" with Kelly and call Sheila at night

Reactions: Vayleton

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Did you even read the dialogue while playing the game? Kelly is into sharing and a whole lot of other kinks, so it is perfectly natural for her to like you more if you are into the same stuff as she is. If you do not like her personality maybe you should not pursue a relationship with her. There's a whole lot of fish in Come Inside.
Kelly is a forced character you have to have interactions with her to get others. So my opinion is still valid points should be balanced I don't get to choose to like her or not your already having sex and sort of into each other so she likes you just fine even before the kinks so points should be earned on other things like maybe how you treat her it's a game she gets to give or take points from you but mc doesn't get that choice so points shouldn't be based on kinks only what content that opens up yes I like or no I don't not you don't like -1 for you mc can't do that to her? She's forced on you. Just think balance would work best for both sides of the fence just my opinion

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Nice update! Only thing I dislike about the game so far is some of the actions with Kelly. Idk if this is spoilers so I'll use the tag anyways. Overall awesome game really like the characters and stuff and I cant wait to see what Anna looks like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Koulo077

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Nice update! Only thing I dislike about the game so far is some of the actions with Kelly. Idk if this is spoilers so I'll use the tag anyways. Overall awesome game really like the characters and stuff and I cant wait to see what Anna looks like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even the first instance doesn't make much sense, given that she said she was into sharing... So maybe she's not that into sharing as much as she boasts?

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
What's supposed to be the relationships with Lora, Lindsey and Sheryl with ipatch ?
Lora is mother or step-mother. Lindsey is sister or step-sister?
For example Lindsey sometimes referred to Lora as "our mother" and some others as "Lora" or "your mother"
At the restaurant scene Lindsey says to MC:
"And what have I had in my life besides money? My mother's love? She left Dad when I was a teenager. Father's love? He quickly found comfort in your mother."
"Grandma, maybe? She originally treated me like a second class - not smart enough for her, not interested in her business, too much like her son, who always annoyed her."
"Or maybe my stepmother replaced my mother? Nooo, your mother didn't even care about poor Sheryl, her own daughter. And Sheryl was starting to get more close with our grandmother out of desperation."

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
What's supposed to be the relationships with Lora, Lindsey and Sheryl with ipatch ?
Lora is mother or step-mother. Lindsey is sister or step-sister?
For example Lindsey sometimes referred to Lora as "our mother" and some others as "Lora" or "your mother"
At the restaurant scene Lindsey says to MC:
"And what have I had in my life besides money? My mother's love? She left Dad when I was a teenager. Father's love? He quickly found comfort in your mother."
"Grandma, maybe? She originally treated me like a second class - not smart enough for her, not interested in her business, too much like her son, who always annoyed her."
"Or maybe my stepmother replaced my mother? Nooo, your mother didn't even care about poor Sheryl, her own daughter. And Sheryl was starting to get more close with our grandmother out of desperation."
Lora is Lindsey's stepmother. Sheryl and MC are Lora's children. And all three of them have got the same father.

Reactions: Xumeey

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Lora is Lindsey's stepmother. Sheryl and MC are Lora's children. And all three of them have got the same father.
That doesn't make sense. Lindsay says that her mother left Dad when she was teenager. So Dad and Lora met when Lindsay was 13+ years old. MC has already been born at that time. How is it possible MC and Lindsay to have the same father?

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes