4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Can scenes with this DILF tag be avoided? I don't want any old men and any other guy touching my girls!The scenes with the tag shota, is it about the MC as a child?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Can scenes with this DILF tag be avoided? I don't want any old men and any other guy touching my girls!The scenes with the tag shota, is it about the MC as a child?
The woman in question is not your girl in the story. She's a side-character, who isn't even very fond of you and it remains to be seen if she will be romanceable at all.
But yes, the scene can be avoided depending on your choices.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Lurker/player here, first post. I have to say this is a fantastic game so far. The artwork, the style, the pacing, the dialogues ... Probably the best one I've played so far. Really can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work good sirs!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xumeey and ttll

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
I just finish this game and i love it. The best thing are MC memories of his mom (Dev should countinue with that)
Its my first time here so i would like to know how much we need to wait for a update?? And do we have any date for that or any hint or something ?
Thank you

alex996

Feb 14, 2018
I just finish this game and i love it. The best thing are MC memories of his mom (Dev should countinue with that)
Its my first time here so i would like to know how much we need to wait for a update?? And do we have any date for that or any hint or something ?
Thank you
The only hint is that this update took almost a year for releasing, so you can draw your own conclusions. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you
Think there were at least two more pages blank with old memories, so quite sure there will be more off those. I do hope we get with her in her current version before that though, unless dev has a mean twist there is no real reason to draw happenings with Mom out for a long time and make those a slow burn. If he thinks he needs that he has the older half sis and younger sis for those. :p If drags out with Mom it will be because she is not available for whatever reason likely in game. :)

Update will likely take some time, this dev does make quality work and is not the fastest or most communicative so I would not be surprised he is kinda busy in real life.

Reactions: lapalapa

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
Think there were at least two more pages blank with old memories, so quite sure there will be more off those. I do hope we get with her in her current version before that though, unless dev has a mean twist there is no real reason to draw happenings with Mom out for a long time and make those a slow burn. If he thinks he needs that he has the older half sis and younger sis for those. :p If drags out with Mom it will be because she is not available for whatever reason likely in game. :)

Update will likely take some time, this dev does make quality work and is not the fastest or most communicative so I would not be surprised he is kinda busy in real life.
I love slow burns only think is that we should wait for a long time!!
Of course Dev-s have there life and they cant depent from F95 fappers:cool::p

Oct 29, 2018
It's actually 1>2>3>4>5>8>6>7.

For number 5 you have to click items which flicker in order they flickered. For example the first one can be a cigarette so you click this one, next is cigarette again, then camera, so you click cigarette and camera. Next time there will be three, cigarette, camera and let's say duck, so you click those three in order. If you do not mess up, the first items will repeat and a new one is added, there is five steps in total. I hope I expressed myself at least somewhat clearly.
How to work in android ver. While motobike and duck move, then must do press "A" and "D" button ?? :unsure:

Pls help..

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I love slow burns only think is that we should wait for a long time!!
Of course Dev-s have there life and they cant depent from F95 fappers:cool::p
Actually i prefer natural burns, things should happen when they fit the characters and their developments from past, just keep putting in unnatural blockades when there is no good reason for them, just tends to bore me if goes on to long. If I want that I will start to follow a soap like Days of our lives or such or whatever is popular now. :p Now that does not mean they have to be balls deep day one, the setup in the story and some time to get to know characters should be there preferably first though those can be given later as well if a dev wants to go that way.

Reactions: lapalapa
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes