• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Is it the Maths that you’re having trouble with or English?
English is not my native language but I don't have any trouble with maths. On the other hand you seem to have trouble to answer a simple question. The only way MC and Lindsay to have the same father (blood related) is MC to be born after Dad met Lora which means that MC and Lindsay have over 13 years age difference. You could say that instead of question my English and math knowledge. Apart from that the story of this game is a bit confusing from the start, maybe it has to to with the ipatch.

Feb 5, 2020
English is not my native language but I don't have any trouble with maths. On the other hand you seem to have trouble to answer a simple question. The only way MC and Lindsay to have the same father (blood related) is MC to be born after Dad met Lora which means that MC and Lindsay have over 13 years age difference. You could say that instead of question my English and math knowledge. Apart from that the story of this game is a bit confusing from the start, maybe it has to to with the ipatch.
My polite reply made you answer your own stupid question. The story is not confusing, your understanding of it is confused. Maybe you should ipatch your English.

Reactions: Otlab

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
My polite reply made you answer your own stupid question. The story is not confusing, your understanding of it is confused. Maybe you should ipatch your English.
Haha, polite ? I wonder what your reply would be if you weren't polite... I hope you are not a teacher and reply like that to "stupid" questions. Have a nice day clever guy ;)
guys, please, chill it out ;)

Reactions: MrFriendly

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
That doesn't make sense. Lindsay says that her mother left Dad when she was teenager. So Dad and Lora met when Lindsay was 13+ years old. MC has already been born at that time. How is it possible MC and Lindsay to have the same father?
Maybe MC's father met Lora before Lindsey was 13. Maybe they had an affair and that's what made Lindsey's mom leave him. Don't take anything I say seriously it's just pure speculation.

Feb 18, 2018
Maybe MC's father met Lora before Lindsey was 13. Maybe they had an affair and that's what made Lindsey's mom leave him. Don't take anything I say seriously it's just pure speculation.
I think that might be true because that would also explain why MC's grandma was so disapproving of Lora. We might need a loremaster for this :cool:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlexLee

Jun 28, 2018
Is there a chance for a Mac version? Im on the latest Mac OS and wine no longer works
Okey this goes for you and everyone else who got a mac. I found a way to play this, without being an expert in coding through the Ren´Py system. But be warned, it might not work at all for you but I wanted to share it. I just copied the "game" folder from Come Inside to another working Ren´Py game and deleted the already existing. It worked almost perfectly for me. Sometimes I couldn´t exit the game and load an already saved game, but starting a new one and playing it through worked. I could save and load saved game while in the game, but not exit.

Edit: I used DMD. Haven´t tried with any other games.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
This definitely gets better and better, I love it. Magnificent renders, the story is wonderful, the minigames of the artbook are simple but good. Keep it up please, waiting for prompt updates. My rating up to episode 2 (0.2.1) is 10/10

Reactions: Xumeey
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes