4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

jagger25

Oct 15, 2017
Hi Guys,

the game is great, nice pictures and very good rendering, but .....,
I have a whole problem with the game, I can play it to the point where MC comes from the finance event and goes into the house. Everything is still there in German, but as soon as his mother appears on the scene, the whole game is played out in Russian, as if by magic. Now my question, where is the dog buried (where is the mistake, that was already in 0.20 and now in 0.21) ?????
I'm desperate because my English doesn't even go to the cigarettes, let alone everything in Russian.
Who can help me PLEASE PLEASE.

Thanks in advance
MfG jagger25

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

the game is great, nice pictures and very good rendering, but .....,
I have a whole problem with the game, I can play it to the point where MC comes from the finance event and goes into the house. Everything is still there in German, but as soon as his mother appears on the scene, the whole game is played out in Russian, as if by magic. Now my question, where is the dog buried (where is the mistake, that was already in 0.20 and now in 0.21) ?????
I'm desperate because my English doesn't even go to the cigarettes, let alone everything in Russian.
Who can help me PLEASE PLEASE.

Thanks in advance
MfG jagger25
English has complete translation, while Russian is the original language.
the german translation isnt complete probably, so im afraid you will have to wait if you wanna to play it on your language.

Jun 21, 2020
I really need to double check the tags before downloading and playing a game. I initially skipped the sketchbook since I kept getting my ass kicked by the mini-games and as a result I couldn't really figure out what the hell was going on in the story. When I was done playing through the story I then used console commands to unlock the sketchbook scenes and wtf it was mom/son incest. Going through this thread I found out that Lindsay was supposed to be MC's sister as well. RIP me who's not a fan of incest.

Mar 9, 2019
I really need to double check the tags before downloading and playing a game. I initially skipped the sketchbook since I kept getting my ass kicked by the mini-games and as a result I couldn't really figure out what the hell was going on in the story. When I was done playing through the story I then used console commands to unlock the sketchbook scenes and wtf it was mom/son incest. Going through this thread I found out that Lindsay was supposed to be MC's sister as well. RIP me who's not a fan of incest.
So I take it you're one of those precious souls who don't read the tags? Say it with me...

idiot sandwich.gif

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Heyy guys I am new to this game.
Could anyone please share one render of the MC's mom here.
I want to see her and based on that I want to play this game.
Btw please reply to this and help me as early as possible because you guys had already played this game and hope u know all the best things in this game and if possible post some damn hot renders here.
Last sentence is well appreciated if done.

Reactions: BatmanNinja
Mar 9, 2019
Heyy guys I am new to this game.
Could anyone please share one render of the MC's mom here.
I want to see her and based on that I want to play this game.
Btw please reply to this and help me as early as possible because you guys had already played this game and hope u know all the best things in this game and if possible post some damn hot renders here.
Last sentence is well appreciated if done.
Wallpaper /
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I honestly don't understand the 4th sketc minigame. You start pressing the button quickly and lines rise a bit and then they inevietably sink again. What are you supposed to do? Mashing the buttons at max speed doesn't seem to help at all. :-(

Mar 9, 2019
I honestly don't understand the 4th sketc minigame. You start pressing the button quickly and lines rise a bit and then they inevietably sink again. What are you supposed to do? Mashing the buttons at max speed doesn't seem to help at all. :-(
You should look around the screen, a small arrow usually indicates the next object you have to start rapidly clicking. Every time the line pauses, look for another one and start clicking on that object. I hope this helps. :) (y)

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
So out of boredom I went to the Instagram account to see his arts and lo and behold we have faces to the names droped in previous releases

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
So out of boredom I went to the Instagram account to see his arts and lo and behold we have faces to the names droped in previous releases

Actually Jill is Lora sister

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So the DEV never talks here !!?
I mean, logically, why would he?

It seems adult games is the only genre out there, of any media, where the thieves expect the owners of content to come to a pirate site and interact with them. I know that this site is great advertising for some of them but it is still rather odd how demanding people can get on this site regarding updates and dev communication.

anyanstark

Mar 3, 2018
Somebody help please.

I clicked save , and when I come back to the game , everything is hidden (Texts)
I tried pressing every keys on my keyboard.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I mean, logically, why would he?

It seems adult games is the only genre out there, of any media, where the thieves expect the owners of content to come to a pirate site and interact with them. I know that this site is great advertising for some of them but it is still rather odd how demanding people can get on this site regarding updates and dev communication.
Just so you know, he does, albeit rarely these days.

https://f95zone.to/members/ttll.390648/

Reactions: MrFriendly and ttll
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes