4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

AsticHam

May 30, 2020
Guys, there any many scenes with foot content? Don't need to be necessarily footjob, but even renders with pretty feet haha i'm looking foward for this.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Do we know if the sharing Kelly refers to is strictly with other girls or... otherwise? I'm fine with the former but it'll be a cold day in hell before I accept the latter.

Teqwuquio

Mar 12, 2020
The game has a Turkish language option. However, after the game has progressed, the game becomes Russian on its own, with the Turkish option active. What should I do to solve this problem

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
The game has a Turkish language option. However, after the game has progressed, the game becomes Russian on its own, with the Turkish option active. What should I do to solve this problem
Learn English.
There's not much else you can do. Turkish isn't supported beyond episode 1 and it remains to be seen if that language will return for the next release.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
How to open sex with Aznu. i am doing everything on walkthrough but we just reach her house and she say Next time . after that masturbation scene with sister in bath

wynlard

Jun 15, 2019
How to open sex with Aznu. i am doing everything on walkthrough but we just reach her house and she say Next time . after that masturbation scene with sister in bath
-accept Jen's offer in the office
-dont open Kelly's message at cafe when with aznu
-dont open last 4 sketch book memories

Teqwuquio

Mar 12, 2020
Learn English.
There's not much else you can do. Turkish isn't supported beyond episode 1 and it remains to be seen if that language will return for the next release.
Thank you for answering. I thought it would continue because it was Turkish in the beginning.

ttll

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Am I supposed to use both or pick one and is there any difference??
I recommend playing the first time without mods.
In the second time and so on, if you want, you can install Scrappy mod, I haven't received any complaints about it yet.

But already more than ten people wrote me in DM about bugs and each of them was related to OscarSix mod.

This is the last example.

Guys, if you are installing a mod and see a bug, please write about it in the mod thread, or just play the clean version, where this bug does not exist. ;)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Guys, if you are installing a mod and see a bug, please write about it in the mod thread, or just play the clean version, where this bug does not exist. ;)
The game tends to get kinda complicated. Lots of routes to play and the MC needs to ignore some girls to be with others. Thus the need for mods.

Can you us give an estimated release date for Ch.3 ?? Or at least a progress update ??:giggle:

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
A nice game actually, with very good 3D/renders... but it's a little too early in development to really get an overall opinion about it, specially about the story.
I'll wait to see what it will become.

Reactions: Xumeey
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes