4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
As far as i saw the posts on this topic, seems like there are no news for update yet, it's long time since i visited this game, i replayed it to refresh my memories but i'm kind of disappointed that there's no info for the update because i expected one after so much time.

• Haha
Reactions: Daver and Kermit79

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
This game's Production is slow but man it's quality is State of The Art
we will get an update before 30 Dec 2020
so till then Merry Xmas in Advance

Reactions: Kakato

Self Made

May 13, 2020
I've been in the discord, and was a patron, and sure.. He is relatively active in the discord, but he's not answering any questions that actually matter, that's the problem. Maybe he'll talk when someone has a question about a character, or someone praising him for how amazing they think the game is. But when it comes to "when's the next update?", that question never get's answered. "It's a work in progress", "It'll be ready when it's ready".

"It'll be ready when it's ready"..? It's been 8 months man! He's posted nothing on his patreon but wallpapers at the end of every month, and a "sneak peek of episode 3!" where we basically get a picture and that's it. No status updates, no reassurance that any progress is even being made, no communication whatsoever. I think those are very reasonable things to expect from somebody that you're paying money to every month. Whether it's intentional manipulation or just a byproduct of unprofessionalism, it doesn't look good either way.

One thing that I can't complain about is the quality of the game. The concept of the story isn't anything earth shattering, it's pretty basic but it's done well, and the art is some of the best I've personally seen and because of this I still find myself trying to give this guy the benefit of the doubt sometimes. I used to defend him and try to convince myself that the quality is going to be worth the wait. But the only way that I could see myself having any interest in this guy's work at this point, is if the amount of content in the next update is proportionate to the amount of time it's taken to produce the content(in accordance with the rate at which updates were previously being produced at).

So if the previous update took him 3 months to create 20 minutes of content and he releases the game in December or beyond, I'm expecting an hour(+) worth of play time, unless somehow, someway, the update is soooo amazing that I end up abandoning that metric ^, but I highly doubt that will happen.
I don't think people are going to be very forgiving this time around if he's been collecting patreon pledges for 8 months and comes out with an update that has 20 minutes of playtime and is anything short of spectacular.

I hope I'm wrong though. I guess only time will tell.

Last edited:

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
The time frame is concerning. Not simply because of this game, but because of how very, very common of a pattern this has been with games here on F95: the developer has an idea, they're excited about it, they push out updates regularly. After a while, doing it starts becoming more routine and it becomes more difficult to focus on the project; so the updates start to slow, and then eventually taper off and just stop all together.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
The time frame is concerning. Not simply because of this game, but because of how very, very common of a pattern this has been with games here on F95: the developer has an idea, they're excited about it, they push out updates regularly. After a while, doing it starts becoming more routine and it becomes more difficult to focus on the project; so the updates start to slow, and then eventually taper off and just stop all together.
Except that in this case, nothing really changed.
The first release took him almost a year to make, after that he was trying out a different approach with less content but more frequent updates but that didn't land very well so now he's back with longer developement time but more content so we are yet to see how this works out. But there wasn't enough updates yet to start noticing any patterns so maybe you shouldn't worry in advance.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Don't get me wrong, it's a good game/VN, but by the time updates come out (1 year apart ?), i've prettymuch forgotten what's progressed in it (parts i've played), and having to replay games from the start sucks. I would become a patron for this game, but once a year for updates, pass. I'm sure the dev has their reasons for the long wait between updates, but still.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Don't get me wrong, it's a good game/VN, but by the time updates come out (1 year apart ?), i've prettymuch forgotten what's progressed in it (parts i've played), and having to replay games from the start sucks. I would become a patron for this game, but once a year for updates, pass. I'm sure the dev has their reasons for the long wait between updates, but still.
Yeah, I stopped doing the mini-game memories because of the slowness of the updates. Don't feel like it is worth it each time. Maybe when there are a few updates built up in 5 years I will replay it.

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
A memorizing mini-game. This one is hard to show in pictures, but when you click the 5th image, a random element on the sketch book will blink \ flash, once you click it, it will blink again but this time it will be followed by another element which will flash too. The same element can flash twice. Overall you'll need to memorize a sequence of 6 elements \ scribbles. By that I mean it could be duck-cigarette-cigarette-motorbike-camera-pool.
Thank you, helped me solve the problem. I did not understand by what principle this works.

Reactions: Onysko

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
so this was 4 months ago
I dont hate him
He is a good person
but come on man
your work to content created ratio is way much low

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Chicha

May 3, 2017
Well, ttll is the one having much less patrons than he could have if there were more regular updates. Such a waste, he could make tons of money (that he could also use for improving the game), but hey, if for any reason he doesnt want to explote that potential, he is free to choose to not work on the game as much as his fans expect from him. And that we need to respect I guess. Its just so sad to see a game with this potential and quality wasted due to slow updates.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes