4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
So I haven't got far into the game. I read some on the forums, and apparently what I suspected is incorrect. Aznu the secretary is so far the only character that has required me to see her at the desk, and then standing and say "Like or Dislike". ODD , add in a collar around the adam's apple area of her neck and my suspicion cried out possible LadyBoy.

That's not true though is it?

• Haha
Reactions: MarkHansen

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So I haven't got far into the game. I read some on the forums, and apparently what I suspected is incorrect. Aznu the secretary is so far the only character that has required me to see her at the desk, and then standing and say "Like or Dislike". ODD , add in a collar around the adam's apple area of her neck and my suspicion cried out possible LadyBoy.

That's not true though is it?
If you are talking about the asian secretary, well, her looks say no, but who knows, not seen them naked yet to find out :)

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
a progress chart similar to this will keep people from asking when is it due to release.
The problem is it's never known ahead how much content will be implemented. He can create some scenes, then add 100 pages to them, and then delete 200 pages just like that. There is no plan, no schedule, no more promises. Only the way.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The problem is it's never known ahead how much content will be implemented. He can create some scenes, then add 100 pages to them, and then delete 200 pages just like that. There is no plan, no schedule, no more promises. Only the way.
I think that the problem is that the developer is an astoundingly good artist, but not much for coding and creating the game, at least yet. This would be an awesome situation if he could team up with someone whos skills are the opposite, and the two could combine to make something special.

Reactions: Gerson876

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
I think that the problem is that the developer is an astoundingly good artist, but not much for coding and creating the game, at least yet. This would be an awesome situation if he could team up with someone whos skills are the opposite, and the two could combine to make something special.
I doubt it's possible. He is too picky to his own renders and the game itself (and this is possibly the main problem as much as i know). I don't think he'll allow someone to work with it apart from him.
1607624071532.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes