4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
You need to answer the phone, you have 4 options under the selfie
Yes, but that's the problem: none of them respond to touching. All I can do at that point is go to menu. I will try it on a different device later in case the problem is with the shitty LG that I used.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You know, yesterday I met this game and I saw in the genres that shota said and I was thinking "Hey what the hell is happening here" then I saw that the incestuous patch had more than 100 images and I thought again "Hey hey but what the hell is happening here?"

Then I started playing and the first images of the girl (Kelly) asleep next to the MC and then the text message from the sister arrived and I thought" If the images have good quality I like it "and then I went on and on until I meet the mother in the memories and well the story is great and the women are all beautiful, I will closely follow this game

Reactions: Kakato and wynlard

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
You know, yesterday I met this game and I saw in the genres that shota said and I was thinking "Hey what the hell is happening here" then I saw that the incestuous patch had more than 100 images and I thought again "Hey hey but what the hell is happening here?"

Then I started playing and the first images of the girl (Kelly) asleep next to the MC and then the text message from the sister arrived and I thought" If the images have good quality I like it "and then I went on and on until I meet the mother in the memories and well the story is great and the women are all beautiful, I will closely follow this game
One word : Welcome ;)

Reactions: AchedCroissant

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

One word : Welcome ;)
Yup, Welcome.. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I downloaded the game on a different device and it works now, except for one thing. Whenever I save the game it freezes and I have to reboot it. Quite enjoying it aside from that one flaw though.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
So I read the last 10 pages of this thread to know what's going on and seems like we could be getting an update this month or march? I really do hope that that is true and we do indeed get an update. Best of luck to the dev.

Reactions: Xumeey
Feb 18, 2018
I have seen actual action RPG games with 3d models, game engines, physics, greatly detailed artwork and great storytelling come out in less time than the time it takes for this game to update once.

This is 0.2 version of the game. If we extrapolate using the current rate of development the game will take 8 more years to reach v1.0. or exponentially worse if the dev decides to make v0.10 after v0.9. Which we have seen happen on this site multiple times before. We all know that devs on Patreon are lazy and quitters and will definitely abandon the game after a few years. My point is don't hold your breath for this game. If an update comes then play it and be happy and if no update comes then don't wait. Because even if this update comes out, you can bet on it that this game will never see completion because of the extremely sluggish rate of development.

This above goes for all game on Patreon with slow rate of development. Keep our expectations in check.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I have seen actual action RPG games with 3d models, game engines, physics, greatly detailed artwork and great storytelling come out in less time than the time it takes for this game to update once.

This is 0.2 version of the game. If we extrapolate using the current rate of development the game will take 8 more years to reach v1.0. or exponentially worse if the dev decides to make v0.10 after v0.9. Which we have seen happen on this site multiple times before. We all know that devs on Patreon are lazy and quitters and will definitely abandon the game after a few years. My point is don't hold your breath for this game. If an update comes then play it and be happy and if no update comes then don't wait. Because even if this update comes out, you can bet on it that this game will never see completion because of the extremely sluggish rate of development.

This above goes for all game on Patreon with slow rate of development. Keep our expectations in check.
I really hope that the dev does complete this. Even if he rushes the ending. I wouldn't mind if they decide to cut out some of the side characters that you can bang to make more time for the main characters. That would allow the dev to complete it in lesser time. But who knows...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I made the same argument about another dev who is making two games - it will take over a decade at current development speed to complete one game. Yet people are more than happy to support them on Patreon. To me the longer a game will take to develop the more likely it is to never be finished. I don't get it, these games don't have enough content, no matter how amazing, to continue to draw as much attention as they seem to garner.

Just don't believe that any game that is developed this slowly will be completed in a manner that doesn't feel rushed or "incomplete".

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Yep, he’s reworking both games, takes 6 months per update and has said that one of them will be 33 updates. Yet people LOVE the games and fawn over the art and writing as if it is the greatest thing ever.

Don’t get me wrong, I like this game (and SG/WIAB) but I am not a fan of blind faith. I want the devs to succeed but I also don’t want the players to have to wait forever because the dev isn’t committed or is a perfectionist or <insert some other controllable reason >. Yes, this is a pirate site and they don’t owe us anything. However, I can say that I would support this dev if I saw updates come out with more frequency. I doubt I am alone in that.
Hi, in my opinion it is a mistake to consider F95 a pirate site. Practically there is no adult gaming without this site and all those Devs would have been completely unknown. They should pay respect to F95. KR

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hi, in my opinion it is a mistake to consider F95 a pirate site. Practically there is no adult gaming without this site and all those Devs would have been completely unknown. They should pay respect to F95. KR
:ROFLMAO: What would you consider f95 besides a pirate site? Most developers don't willingly put their content on here (there are even disclaimers stating that on the OP of various games), there are volunteers on F95 who go and look for games to post on here without seeking permission from the developers.

In addition adult gaming has been around for a lot longer than this site & there are more sites than this to find the games on (I won't list them because we are already incredibly off-topic). It is pure hubris to assume that without this site there would be "practically" no adult gaming. Just because this is the place we frequent doesn't mean it is somehow more legitimate. I am perfectly comfortable with being on an adult games pirate site, I choose this one over many others because of the forums.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
:ROFLMAO: What would you consider f95 besides a pirate site? Most developers don't willingly put their content on here (there are even disclaimers stating that on the OP of various games), there are volunteers on F95 who go and look for games to post on here without seeking permission from the developers.

In addition adult gaming has been around for a lot longer than this site & there are more sites than this to find the games on (I won't list them because we are already incredibly off-topic). It is pure hubris to assume that without this site there would be "practically" no adult gaming. Just because this is the place we frequent doesn't mean it is somehow more legitimate. I am perfectly comfortable with being on an adult games pirate site, I choose this one over many others because of the forums.
Hi, many thanks for your answer. In my opinion, piracy is when you distribute a completed product without permission. In adult gaming, devs present their project to the public from early stages, asking for support during development which usually is long term with infrequent updates. Maybe my statement regarding adult gaming and F95 was too much but all the other adult gaming sites are quite unattractive and disorganized. "Hubris" is too strong word to use in a simple discussion:):). KR

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes