4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

watchy123

Dec 4, 2018
Quote from the Discord with 3 likes (which seems to be a lot for this server): "In my opinion its ok I have waited a year already I can wait another :p [...]" and another one "The most healthy thing to do is forget about it and do something else while giving the dev your support every now and then[...]" <-- You just can't make this stuff up, can you? No hate to the people on that Discord or the developer, but you really have to wonder how far out of touch they are. No wonder he does not feel pressure to release anything with supporters like that.

D

Deleted member 2767565

Quote from the Discord with 3 likes (which seems to be a lot for this server): "In my opinion its ok I have waited a year already I can wait another :p [...]" and another one "The most healthy thing to do is forget about it and do something else while giving the dev your support every now and then[...]" <-- You just can't make this stuff up, can you? No hate to the people on that Discord or the developer, but you really have to wonder how far out of touch they are. No wonder he does not feel pressure to release anything with supporters like that.
I think I've seen this pattern before and that guy was a televangelist.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
HOLY SHIT IT'S FUCKING OUT, SOMEONE UPLOAD IT PLEASE
Our heroes always leak the updates when those updates are ACTUALLY RELEASED. In our case, you need to be patient, it will be released... sometime this year or the next, maybe.:sneaky: Btw, where did u see the DL link for the update, u some psychic who knows what ttll thinks or something ??

Don't mean to be rude, but so far, is the only thing you get from ttll... that's the brutal truth.:(

Reactions: DR99
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes