4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
So sad that the best games are abandoned so early
It's kind of a relief that I've refused to try this game until it actually reached some good mom content.

Like it still sucks this game has more or less been abandoned, but at least I don't feel invested in a story I only know tangetially from what I read in this thread.

Reactions: Carlos6464

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
It's kind of a relief that I've refused to try this game until it actually reached some good mom content.

Like it still sucks this game has more or less been abandoned, but at least I don't feel invested in a story I only know tangetially from what I read in this thread.
This game wasn abandoned, its still in development and you can read that on patreon it just takes time cause the author is a perfectionist.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
1.Tell us something new, that hasn't been posted in this thread or elsewhere before.
2.As long as it's not your money what do you care?
3.Post the above on his Patreon he might take more notice.
As far as I'm aware, this site holds no bar to such things. If I want to rant, express an opinion (within the guidelines), or anything to that effect, I'm within my right to do so.

If a creator wants to heed word of what is said in such places as this, then they can go ahead and do so. As for it not being my money, you're 100% correct. I would of taken my own advice and put it to action. Generally speaking.

Thank you for your concern though. Stay safe!

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
the game is well made, if he is not updating as often as possible, and if people want to pay to keep encouraging him to either make this game or some other, and people on this free site occasionally get angry about the free stuff they are receiving, its all well and good
Well, it is the reality of F95zone. When a dev fall behind from his/her schedule, someone starts to throw rocks to dev and another one shield the dev with all one can muster. I didnt see any exception so far :ROFLMAO:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I am not defending any developer or throwing rocks, i just want to put out the point that unless you personally are one of the patreons at this moment, you literally have no say, if you were a patreon for one month , that was the duration you had any say
I didnt say you have done any of that friend, I just pointed a reality. And I am thinking same as you, you cant complain about a free product. Lets face it, we are all pirates here. Taking it, leaving it, waiting for it etc is all up to you but you cant come a pirate site and complain. Like you said, if you are patron you can remove your support at best.

Generally I am on the developers side, as long as they are not total assholes. No one can please everyone.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
The radio silence after missing that first big deadline is deafening.
Like... I think he should have owned another misfire instead of going the ostrich way and hide his head in the sand and wait for the storm to pass over.

The patrons are still happy about this? Well, good for them, I guess... but his behaviour it's what it is, unprofessional, unreliable, and in the end, even as good as this game promises to be... not worthy of our time.
Just wanted to let it be known that I throw the towel with this.

D

Deleted member 3039663

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes