4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
What torrent ?? Do u have a link ?? Did the dev say something on Discord about that ?? Why not post it on his Patreon page instead ??

Edit: Don't be pessimistic Dan, maybe it was leaked on the Dark Web first coz the dev is angry with us for trolling him, and this is sweet payback.;)
And I am trolling you...

Arys101

May 7, 2020
I just don't understand why people say things like "its out now! we need a hero!" and then give as little information as possible as to where it can be found.

If some one can let me know where exactly to download it, I will upload it to nopy and share it.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I just don't understand why people say things like "its out now! we need a hero!" and then give as little information as possible as to where it can be found.
A shitty attempt at making a joke, just like the post above yours. It's like telling a joke to your bois but no one's laughing except you.

I really hoped that we'd get that update this month, but I guess we'll see just another delay and/or an April thoughts excuse.:cautious: It's good to see that he still makes bonus renders so ppl have something to jack off to while waiting for that 0.3 update to pop up.

Reactions: Lord Soth

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
lol, almost one year with no update. Knowing that good thing take time, but if the dev come up with statement "one update per year" then i got much hope than waiting in silence.

Mar 28, 2018
The dev continues to post on Patron every couple of weeks (mainly about wallpapers), and the last substantial post regarding development was in Dec. .....

December thoughts
Hey there.
I am glad and very surprised that so many of you still support me. Despite the lack of communication and information about progress.
At the moment 70% of the scenes and renders I had planned for whole EP III are ready.
This episode will probably be little bigger than the last one. If all goes well.
EP III will be released in two parts v.0.3 in Jan or Feb and v.0.3.1 in March or April.

I thought that when I upgraded my computer I would do everything faster, but it turns out that a more powerful work tool gives me the opportunity to experiment more and go through variations of scene lights, poses, etc.

I thought a detailed game plan would help me, but I ended up doing 600 renders of future episodes. I even already did one of the final EP scenes...

I realize that my "perfectionism" and slow work is making it worse for me in the end - in terms of income and patrons count.
On the other hand, I didn't start doing it for the money, or to chase the "renders per month". As I said before, I liked and still like the process, making up/creating scenes, writing dialogues, and so on.
But it's very important to me that you believed in me, and I don't want you to wait so long every time, losing your mood and patience...
I want to find balance, but every time everything is ruined by my fear of your expectations. I'm afraid that if I start working faster, it will affect renders, and the overall quality and depth of the game.
Some people are already dissatisfied with a lot of things in my game, so what happens if I start working on renders less, releasing faster?..

However, I not satisfied with the pace of my work, myself. Maybe I should release updates with less render count again, but more often... idk

Every time, my posts turn into excuses. *sigh* You're tired of it, and so am I.

I hope in the new year there will be fewer excuses and more updates.

Thanks again to all who continue to support me with words or money.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I'm glad he was able to receive the support he needed to upgrade his PC. His old setup, he rendered what is currently released thus far, in what, 6 months or so... Maybe 16. I don't remember. Last I read, he was having issues or a difficult time with coding the drawing book (or whatever it's called).

Regardless though, 1 year is a bit too damn much. Might as well release small updates instead of prolonging "big" updates while "experimenting" for far longer in between. Good VN's tend to end up on the Milfy City path and eventually die. Unfortunately, people start to forget to remove their Patreon status. Which they should because why continue paying for something you're not receiving...

Maybe by messing with their income that'll put some fire to ass and get these devs to start working again.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I'm glad he was able to receive the support he needed to upgrade his PC. His old setup, he rendered what is currently released thus far, in what, 6 months or so... Maybe 16. I don't remember. Last I read, he was having issues or a difficult time with coding the drawing book (or whatever it's called).

Regardless though, 1 year is a bit too damn much. Might as well release small updates instead of prolonging "big" updates while "experimenting" for far longer in between. Good VN's tend to end up on the Milfy City path and eventually die. Unfortunately, people start to forget to remove their Patreon status. Which they should because why continue paying for something you're not receiving...

Maybe by messing with their income that'll put some fire to ass and get these devs to start working again.
1.Tell us something new, that hasn't been posted in this thread or elsewhere before.
2.As long as it's not your money what do you care?
3.Post the above on his Patreon he might take more notice.

• Angry
Reactions: TheDwayneTrain
Apr 12, 2021
Ok so guys i was looking for a way to replace literally any characters name inside a renpy game and it told me to use unren and then edit the file which has character names defined by a variable, what i would like to know is how to change these names when they appear in dialogues

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes