4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
There was a pic in which mc's sister was wearing some kind of "slave outfit". Couldn't saw it anywhere. Could someone share it with me?

Reactions: maradona6666

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
There's couple of Devloper enjoying the monthly income ... taking thier time while we anxiously waiting and paying them. They enjoy the monthly payday with Pateron. I was trying to help out but I no longer trust them and have pulled out on couple already who can not update in 3 months. Three months is long enough.
This one is one of worst taking 14 months and I have pulled out already so lets dry him up and see if he can come out the fox hole & tell us what is happening.

Last edited:

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
what a coincidence that ttll beautiful renders style and sporadic release pattern is similar to one dev that got banned on patreon for inc and abandoned game becouse of it maybe it was coincidence that ttll here got inspired by it and released V1 half a year after that other poor dev got banned but dont worry that first poor banned dev got it together and created new patreon and released "remastered" game without inc so ttll can stay motivated and produce beautiful work ;) also MOD dont ban me for flaming thx i am just pointing out what a coincidence :D i will not be mentioning name of other game or dev just that first scene was in plane and it had long animations :D

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I just noticed that there is a poll about wallpapers on this guys Patreon.. that's all the proof you need that this dev is more interested in wallpapers than the game people are giving him money for, sad..
I assume those wallpapers take a while to make too. It'd be better to make a couple renders for the game rather than make random wallpapers.

I just realized it's been over a year since the last update too. This game looks great, but the dev should've made something easier & simpler that can be made in a reasonable amount of time. I probably won't play it when it comes out. I've already forgotten everything about it for the most part, waiting a year for an update isn't worth it.

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
Awesome game so far, really loving the slave part. Quick question...is anyone else having their screen flickering? It's super distracting and messes with my eyes. Just asking if ya do then is there a fix? Thx!

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes