4.10 star(s) 123 Votes
Mar 28, 2018
This game appears to have been abandoned by the dev despite their self deprecating post in Dec that indicated updates in Feb and Mar 2021. Although the wallpaper images being released regularly might be nice they do not constitute 'updates' to the game .... sad. RIP.

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
Funny how i called it months ago and the weebo's all jumped my case for saying that this guy was going to cut and run and pull another Eromancer (Malise & the Machine) bullshit with slow drip drip drip but nothing of significance....

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
Excuse me everyone , i am checking the walkthrough and i don't understand this part at all when are these choices are all to 1 character? , the walkthrough is kinda confusing to be honest however thanks for the owner. help is appreciated. 1623455604059.png

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Excuse me everyone , i am checking the walkthrough and i don't understand this part at all when are these choices are all to 1 character? , the walkthrough is kinda confusing to be honest however thanks for the owner. help is appreciated. View attachment 1241732
That walkthrough for Aznu path (if im remember correctly)
you have to choose that on list to Pursue her

Feb 18, 2018
1 Year without an update? Yea this is abandoned... Just put the tag up
And even if this game is not abandoned then what? This would be the third update only and the dev will obviously not complete mom's or sister's story in this update or in many more to come. Freaking blue ball simulator. Just forget about this game, and set a reminder for 5-10 years. If we are lucky the game will be completed by then. Definitely not worth the wait.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
This guy is still making 1300 $ a month. To be honest if people were paying me this much money for a year of doing nothing, of course I wouldn't bother actually developing the game. At this point I don't even blame the guy, it's not his fault that some people are dumb enough to still be subbed to his patreon.

Last edited:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
This guy is still making 1300 $ a month. To be honest if people were paying me this much money for a year of doing nothing, of course I wouldn't bother actually developing the game. At this point I don't even blame the guy, it's not his fault that some poeple are dumb enough to still be subbed to his patreon.
The most expensive wallpapers in history

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
i promised my self not to come back here after the update come out but the way things going this game is good as dead its a shame really this game was my favorite game here. :(

Reactions: Jimicheck

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i promised my self not to come back here after the update come out but the way things going this game is good as dead its a shame really this game was my favorite game here. :(
Yeah, I do the same thing. I promise myself I won't even look then I see that someone has posted and I can't help myself. I will never support this dev monetarily but I still wish this game was actually being developed. Unfortunate that F95 won't label it abandoned, I know the reasons why but don't agree in this instance. A year without an update and a game should automatically be marked abandoned. I don't care if the dev is putting out a wallpaper a week.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes