4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
In my opinion, posting only previews and wallpapers shouldn't count as communication. Since february there's no word about the progress of the game, what's done and what's not done yet. That's 5 months already. This rule could be revised because, as it stands, a dev can post only a random image for the game doesn't get the abandoned tag.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Tis a shame I had such high hopes for this game and was convinced it could be one of my favorites but one year later and the update I thought would only take two or three month has taken over a year and it still isn't out yet. All I'm saying is this next update whenever it come will decide whether I continue this game or not also the time we've waited I'm expecting 72 hours of gameplay minimum :censored:.

Reactions: Bluedreamboy

spar

May 15, 2017
I had forgotten about this game, and I did well to do it, because at this point an update is useful, taking into account that we have to wait years for this again, and the truth is that this is not worth the wait.

This site is constantly updated, with interesting games, as if to get stuck with a game that is practically abandoned.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
And what you've been expecting, most of them are milkers when you open your eyes
Yeah I know I mean the dude is selling wallpapers at this point I was mostly just saying It was a shame to see it go because it had potential to be one of the top ten games I have played. But at this point my expectations for this game are below zero.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Nah, it's not the mods fault that this guy found a new way to bend the rules by selling wallpapers.The rules for the tag should be updated as well, since the pandemic milkers found new ways to milk. One year of wallpapers should be where people draw the line.
He is shameless doing pools for the wallpapers :FacePalm:

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Nah, it's not the mods fault that this guy found a new way to bend the rules by selling wallpapers.The rules for the tag should be updated as well, since the pandemic milkers found new ways to milk. One year of wallpapers should be where people draw the line.
Ahh. Good to know. Was just checking up to see if there was any movement here. Guess I'll just delete the folder now and stop wasting time wondering when next update is.

Reactions: n0cn1l

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Shameless, no work ethic, no principles, no moral, Liar. Did I forget something? Oh yeah, Milker.

P.S : Just put the abandonned tag already. Why do I have the feeling that this Dev is being protected?? Many other games got the abandonned tag for less than that.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
i got panned from discord for asking about an update and before that his " wallpapers " worshipers start attacking me for asking at this point this game need milking Tag not abandonned tag lol (n):lepew:
Wish his worshipers would drop by to say " hi ". This thread would turn into a Battle Royale. Oh, I so want to deal with them. hahaha

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes