4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Jace_jace

Oct 2, 2020
Go to their patreon> click report> click something theyve posted> click not being honest > click this patreon not creating anymore>

ezpz

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Only way this will get abandoned tag probably is if people let this thread just die off, and people getting milked would drop their subs, but i don't see that happening :) subs are just holding on hoping maybe one day there will be an update

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Wish his worshipers would drop by to say " hi ". This thread would turn into a Battle Royale. Oh, I so want to deal with them. hahaha
They can't tbh. Every argument they try to make for him will just fall flat at this point. Half a year ago maybe they could get away with the "He's a perfectionist" argument but not right now.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
But don't you realize your business is other people's business?
You're not my target... And I honestly got nothing against you. Don't start a useless debate because of someone like ttll. Now, if you still wanna drag on this stupid exchange, fine with me. Still, it kinda surprises me you seem to be on ttll side. Patreons are free to do whatever they want with their cash. That's not my problem. We are in a free World.

However, it irritates me when Devs ban pplz for asking questions about update on a discord channel. I personnally got banned from psychodelusional's discord last year for pointing out the users who threw memes at each other instead of asking about the update after so much time. I just hate this kind of attitude. If you didn't read the previous posts, modo200 was banned for asking a question about update and got attacked by his fans. That's why I'm angry and wish to calm down those worshippers if they come here. What's wrong with that ?

Do you find it cool that the same ttll who was often here a few months ago and exchanging with almost all of us act this way now ?? So, when things don't go the way he wants, he just bans pplz, thing which he simply can't do here because he's not a staff member or a mod. Same for his worshippers who perfectly know that many users here are going to be hostile towards them.

Anyway, I don't know what you're trying to prove.

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020

-----

Previous 1080p wallpapers->
Don't encourage them to buy the wallpapers... That will just egg on the milker. Then he will "never" finish his game.
Edit: He is prob getting a kick out of this Forum. Thinking "Look at all the simps buying my wallpaper, but they don't realize that I will NEVER finish my game!!!"

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
You're not my target... And I honestly got nothing against you. Don't start a useless debate because of someone like ttll. Now, if you still wanna drag on this stupid exchange, fine with me. Still, it kinda surprises me you seem to be on ttll side. Patreons are free to do whatever they want with their cash. That's not my problem. We are in a free World.
Why are you targeting people for their own choices? I never said your post was directed to me I was just wondering why you are upset with people who have nothing to do with you or aren't bothering you. I'm not trying to start a debate with anyone, it's you who want to start a fight with people for supporting someone. I'm not defending TTLL I don't know where you got that idea from I think he deserves criticism.
However, it irritates me when Devs ban pplz for asking questions about update on a discord channel.
It's their discord channel and if someone breaks their rules they have the right to ban them. If someone is upset about getting banned they can file a complaint with whoever is in charge.
I personnally got banned from psychodelusional's discord last year for pointing out the users who threw memes at each other instead of asking about the update after so much time.
I'm sorry you got banned but maybe read the discord channel's rules I'm certain one of the rules is not to ask about updates.
That's why I'm angry and wish to calm down those worshippers if they come here. What's wrong with that ?
How are you gonna calm down people when you yourself are angry and looking to start a fight?
Do you find it cool that the same ttll who was often here a few months ago and exchanging with almost all of us act this way now ?
I don't know why he stopped frequenting this site maybe he didn't want hostility from the users or better yet why don't you ask him that on his Patreon/discord/DM.
Same for his worshippers who perfectly know that many users here are going to be hostile towards them.
So you want his worshippers to come here so you can be hostile towards them. Lmao you're a funny lad.

Anyway, I don't know what you're trying to prove.
Nothing.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Why are you targeting people for their own choices? I never said your post was directed to me I was just wondering why you are upset with people who have nothing to do with you or aren't bothering you. I'm not trying to start a debate with anyone, it's you who want to start a fight with people for supporting someone. I'm not defending TTLL I don't know where you got that idea from I think he deserves criticism.

It's their discord channel and if someone breaks their rules they have the right to ban them. If someone is upset about getting banned they can file a complaint with whoever is in charge.
I'm sorry you got banned but maybe read the discord channel's rules I'm certain one of the rules is not to ask about updates.

How are you gonna calm down people when you yourself are angry and looking to start a fight?

I don't know why he stopped frequenting this site maybe he didn't want hostility from the users or better yet why don't you ask him that on his Patreon/discord/DM.
So you want his worshippers to come here so you can be hostile towards them. Lmao you're a funny lad.

Nothing.
Here, a heart. Now, I'm off. If you're not defending him and his behavior with your reply, then I'm Santa Claus. Feel free to ignore my reply. Won't lose my time anymore arguing with you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jarul and Xumeey
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes