4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Anyone know when was the last time the dev actually said something about the update? Obviously I don't mean posting useless wallpapers or sneak peeks.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Shit, I'd forgotten about this game, it was that long ago I played it. I remember I loved it though. Hope the dev eventually gets his ass into gear and concentrates on an actual update and not wallpapers.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Anyone know when was the last time the dev actually said something about the update? Obviously I don't mean posting useless wallpapers or sneak peeks.
Last actual update was Feburary. Last "Episode 3, sneak peek" was June 30th. While it seems like they're still working on it, who know if/when episode 3 will come out. If it's anything like the Feb update, they know people have beeen waiting over a year and feels like anything they releases that isn't massive is going to be a let down, so they keep adding more, which is a vicious cycle because the more delays there are the more they'll want to add and then it will never get finished. Just decide this is what I'm going to put in this release, do it and release it. Then whatever else add to episode 4.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Last actual update was Feburary. Last "Episode 3, sneak peek" was June 30th. While it seems like they're still working on it, who know if/when episode 3 will come out. If it's anything like the Feb update, they know people have beeen waiting over a year and feels like anything they releases that isn't massive is going to be a let down, so they keep adding more, which is a vicious cycle because the more delays there are the more they'll want to add and then it will never get finished. Just decide this is what I'm going to put in this release, do it and release it. Then whatever else add to episode 4.
sure, sure...he is doing exactly that.
he is rendering non-stop, hardly sleeps at all, and adding new scenes to already huuuge update.
all that because he only wanna to please players/supporters more.
or....
he is doing nothing apart from posting one-two wallpapers monthly, and enjoying his life&patreon support, and looking for the same in years to come.
im not sure what to think myself:unsure:

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
sure, sure...he is doing exactly that.
he is rendering non-stop, hardly sleeps at all, and adding new scenes to already huuuge update.
all that because he only wanna to please players/supporters more.
Still... as he warned beforehand, don't expect over 2k renders or two hours of content :sneaky:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Don't care. Pretty sure the majority of people here don't care either. I don't mind waiting but he had enough time to move to a pretty good rendering rig.
Yeah considering he gets what $1200-1300 a month for producing wallpapers and nothing else, in 3-6 months could have built a monster rig

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes