4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
What angers me is the Two Tier Justice System we have in some threads and in particular where some staff members of F95 do moderation on discords channels of scamming devs like him. Look, I personally got nothing against N7 and won't criticise him or anything, but I'm just asking for equality for all. This game deserves the " abandonned tag ".

There's 0 communication from ttll. If he wants to share wallpapers for the rest of his life, we can't do anything as there are people who are ok with that and still give him money. Still, I saw many other games getting the " abandonned tag " for less than that since I'm a member of this site. So, on what basis does this particular tag depends ? Anyway, as always, that's just my 2 cent comment. Peace out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What angers me is the Two Tier Justice System we have in some threads and in particular where some staff members of F95 do moderation on discords channels of scamming devs like him. Look, I personally got nothing against N7 and won't criticise him or anything, but I'm just asking for equality for all. This game deserves the " abandonned tag ".

There's 0 communication from ttll. If he wants to share wallpapers for the rest of his life, we can't do anything as there are people who are ok with that and still give him money. Still, I saw many other games getting the " abandonned tag " for less than that since I'm a member of this site. So, on what basis does this particular tag depends ? Anyway, as always, that's just my 2 cent comment. Peace out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yup, second that.
though it wont mean that much in the great scheme of things, it would be more than justified if this thread gets "aboned" tag (and few others such as aorrta's, scumdrop's..).

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
does anyone know how to solve the problem with traslation? especifically spanish traslation, from some point in the game all the texts are russian (i guess) and well for me at least is really complicate to understant what i'm doing, if anyone know how to fix it or if there's already another comment with the answer pls link it :c
ty :)

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes