4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Yet another developer who proves how easy can be to avoid the Onhold/Abandoned tag while cashing out. It's really a shame because the game had an amazing start.

Reactions: Vollezar
Apr 30, 2018
So is this game dead with occasional wallpapers? If so, I'm sad because the artwork in this game is fantastic. If the dev spent the same amount of time developing the game over the past several months that they have making wallpapers we'd have at least one new update.

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
I had a argument in his server when I asked for when was update and someone started their shit and told me how I didn't support him and i told him that I got common sense which I use instead of giving my money to milker I would rather burn it and that kid was crying and guess what happend next day boom I got banned from his discord server.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
I had a argument in his server when I asked for when was update and someone started their shit and told me how I didn't support him and i told him that I got common sense which I use instead of giving my money to milker I would rather burn it and that kid was crying and guess what happend next day boom I got banned from his discord server.
The guy absolutely can not handle any criticism and always looks for a praise. That's actually a sad part of this project. Almost sure that is also the reason why there is still no update.

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
I understand.. Coz once I mentioned here that he is following in the footsteps of the great ICSTOR and that comment was deleted by him :D Guess it pricked him (although I honestly believe he doesn't care). Let's see how long this one lasts :D

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I like your reply, lol. Very spicy.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
People just don't know how to walk away or what? They complain about milking yet they're so obsessed with this "project" they can't let it go. There are other games/vns and devs here who could use the encouragement and support.
I don't understand that either. Also repeating the same phrases over and over again. I guess the dev is also to blame for not sharing anything related to the game so people can at least talk about something other than "wallpapers" and "scamming"

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Back in the day(like 2018 or so :KEK:) you would want to support the dev on patreon if you wanted more content. But nowadays if you want more content then you better unpledge your support because thats the only thing that can motivate some devs to stop milking and release something. :ROFLMAO:

When the suckers who support this dude will wise up and do it? I want more of Lindsey. :HideThePain: I need more spoiled and submissive sisters in my life. :giggle:

jickli54

Aug 24, 2020
People just don't know how to walk away or what? They complain about milking yet they're so obsessed with this "project" they can't let it go. There are other games/vns and devs here who could use the encouragement and support.
Complaining about liars does not conflict with supporting other creators. Complaining about liars is not the only skill that everyone knows ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't understand that either. Also repeating the same phrases over and over again. I guess the dev is also to blame for not sharing anything related to the game so people can at least talk about something other than "wallpapers" and "scamming"
I think that's what people are talking about.

Their argument is the dev doesn't have anything to share because they don't think it's being worked on. Sadly there is no evidence to refute them so they won't stop.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes