4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Back in the day(like 2018 or so :KEK:) you would want to support the dev on patreon if you wanted more content. But nowadays if you want more content then you better unpledge your support because thats the only thing that can motivate some devs to stop milking and release something. :ROFLMAO:

When the suckers who support this dude will wise up and do it? I want more of Lindsey. :HideThePain: I need more spoiled and submissive sisters in my life. :giggle:
Time changes

So do the people should also change
But they are not changing

But I think here developer become a wallpaper maker now
So that's why he asks for money
To make wallpapers for his supporters

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I think that's what people are talking about.

Their argument is the dev doesn't have anything to share because they don't think it's being worked on. Sadly there is no evidence to refute them so they won't stop.
They pretty much won the argument that's why there are no counterarguments at least not since the 1 year mark without an update. They're beating a dead horse. I don't even know why I frequent this thread it's pretty much dead.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
They pretty much won the argument that's why there are no counterarguments at least not since the 1 year mark without an update. They're beating a dead horse. I don't even know why I frequent this thread it's pretty much dead.
Maybe you enjoy all these tears that are leaking out of this thread or you still have some degree of hope for this game. :KEK:

I mean yeah the game is dead, sadly, but instead of moving on some people stay around to throw out their milking posts.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
People just don't know how to walk away or what? They complain about milking yet they're so obsessed with this "project" they can't let it go. There are other games/vns and devs here who could use the encouragement and support.
The same thing can be said about people who complain about the complainers though. I mean, let's be honest, no one in their right mind is expecting this game to be finished, we might get an update once the dev's sub count drops significantly, but even that is not guaranteed. Everyone, including you, is just wasting their time here so I don't think it's fair to single out one specific group.

Also, I mean, this should be pretty obvious, but commenting here does not stop people from commenting in other threads or supporting other devs.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
aaaand he is back at $1100+ monthly...considering the number of patrons (134) he officially is a wallpapers developer, as 90% of his patrons are $10 ones, ie there only for wallpapers:BootyTime:
speaking of that, the hype is raising, cant wait to see the august wallpaper/banner:p
...I'd say something will get released at some point and it will induce even more rage and disappointment among these relentless scam-pointer-outers. Because reality can't beat hype especially when it involves sexual fantasies.
i think you got it a bit wrong here, yet reality isnt the thing that matters.

p.s.
and i really should unwatch this shitty thread/game and stop posting here:FacePalm::BootyTime:

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
aaaand he is back at $1100+ monthly...considering the number of patrons (134) he officially is a wallpapers developer, as 90% of his patrons are $10 ones, ie there only for wallpapers:BootyTime:
speaking of that, the hype is raising, cant wait to see the august wallpaper/banner:p

i think you got it a bit wrong here, yet reality isnt the thing that matters.

p.s.
and i really should unwatch this shitty thread/game and stop posting here:FacePalm::BootyTime:
if you are patron, just unsub and unwatch or else just check once in a while.

maybe that's only just me.

Reactions: Xumeey

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
People just don't know how to walk away or what? They complain about milking yet they're so obsessed with this "project" they can't let it go. There are other games/vns and devs here who could use the encouragement and support.
are they "paying customers" or not ?

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
The best metaphor I can muster based on what you said, would be that Come Inside is that "girlfriend" that never shows up and always makes excuses, but people get so obsessed with her to the point that they become too afraid to let go in case she would eventually give them more than nude pictures.

Nick1980

Jun 27, 2021
Fuck,i dont care about sex scene,i just want know why his mom left him 7years.The games important part is this.If Lora just for money to be a couresan,i wii be disappointed.Beacuse its convention.i think the game cant be complete,so dev just tell the reason why she gone 7 years,i will support you for money.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes