4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Ehhhh another game over a year without updates...I must learn how to use Daz3D to become rich!
What appalls me is that Patreon has a system to suspend payments if you don't have any updates and ttll is circumventing it with useless wallpaper 'updates'.

I'm almost certain that at this point ttll is just pumping out wallpapers to stop Patreon from closing the cash flow spigot. Like he's taking milking to the next level.

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
What appalls me is that Patreon has a system to suspend payments if you don't have any updates and ttll is circumventing it with useless wallpaper 'updates'.

I'm almost certain that at this point ttll is just pumping out wallpapers to stop Patreon from closing the cash flow spigot. Like he's taking milking to the next level.
If he is always creating new images, wallpapers, then it is very likely that he is doing so, committing a disrespectful act towards those who pay for his creations.

Tohe Miju

Nov 11, 2019
I am new to this game. I usually play games with a walkthrough mode. But here there are two mods and both seem to have similar features. Which one of the two is the best in your experience?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am new to this game. I usually play games with a walkthrough mode. But here there are two mods and both seem to have similar features. Which one of the two is the best in your experience?
First thing you need to check from the OP should be: Thread Updated (here 2020-04-26) & Release Date (again 2020-04-26).
That indicates if the game is in active development or abandoned or onhold or milking...As you can see this game hasnt got an update for more than a year, so despite the lack of "abandoned/onhold/milking" tag here that pretty much is the case.
Second thing is to check game-version and changelog: here it is 0.3.1 meaning there have been only few updates so probably there isnt that much of content yet (or never will be).
Third thing are tags, though those could be deceiving, it is useful info for the general "richness" of the game...There arent that many tags, thats ok, as there are tags for a "proper" action (aka sex), yet no indices of how many actual scenes are there...
So here we come to the fourth and the most important thing when checking a"new game" - read the comments, latest preferably. Despite regular "cleaning" of off-topic and so comments there is more than enough info to get an idea what this game is, or is not.

And if you are perfectly fine with everything above mentioned, well, good luck to you, gonna need it.
You can chose whatever walki-mod you wanna, doubt there are that difference, unless some of those modders has decided to take the matter in his own hand, and has continued active independent development of this game:lepew:

Tohe Miju

Nov 11, 2019
First thing you need to check from the OP should be: Thread Updated (here 2020-04-26) & Release Date (again 2020-04-26).
That indicates if the game is in active development or abandoned or onhold or milking...As you can see this game hasnt got an update for more than a year, so despite the lack of "abandoned/onhold/milking" tag here that pretty much is the case.
Second thing is to check game-version and changelog: here it is 0.3.1 meaning there have been only few updates so probably there isnt that much of content yet (or never will be).
Third thing are tags, though those could be deceiving, it is useful info for the general "richness" of the game...There arent that many tags, thats ok, as there are tags for a "proper" action (aka sex), yet no indices of how many actual scenes are there...
So here we come to the fourth and the most important thing when checking a"new game" - read the comments, latest preferably. Despite regular "cleaning" of off-topic and so comments there is more than enough info to get an idea what this game is, or is not.

And if you are perfectly fine with everything above mentioned, well, good luck to you, gonna need it.
You can chose whatever walki-mod you wanna, doubt there are that difference, unless some of those modders has decided to take the matter in his own hand, and has continued active independent development of this game:lepew:
Yeah, I played with Oscar's mod since it tells the path for a decision. Shame that the game is so short. Just when it felt like the game is getting interesting, it ended abruptly. Short of felt like someone was giving a wonderful handjob but stopped just as I was about to cum. Will be careful to play completed games or atleast those with many episodes in future. Thanks for your tips.

Reactions: Abhai
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes