4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
I assume those wallpapers take a while to make too. It'd be better to make a couple renders for the game rather than make random wallpapers.

I just realized it's been over a year since the last update too. This game looks great, but the dev should've made something easier & simpler that can be made in a reasonable amount of time. I probably won't play it when it comes out. I've already forgotten everything about it for the most part, waiting a year for an update isn't worth it.
I just started playing yesterday and <3 the game so far. A year for updates? Dayum, welp...guess some folks have IRL issues they are dealing with. Agree with the effort wasted on wall paper though.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I assume those wallpapers take a while to make too. It'd be better to make a couple renders for the game rather than make random wallpapers.

I just realized it's been over a year since the last update too. This game looks great, but the dev should've made something easier & simpler that can be made in a reasonable amount of time. I probably won't play it when it comes out. I've already forgotten everything about it for the most part, waiting a year for an update isn't worth it.
I agree with you but I'll still play it when/if it comes out.

Reactions: punisher2099

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Sneek peek game :D.
SI, Sneak (a peek only) Inside.:p

Wallpapers looking good, but when can we expect the update to pop up ?? It's not like time is an issue... Lora, or at least Lindsey, should've been bouncing her ass on MC's dick by now, not on that rocking horse. But no pressure ttll, one update every 2y (if we lucky) is also good. Take your time brother, we can wait... some fans probably have younger siblings or their own kids who can play the game for them if it won't come out this century, don't let what others say force you to release an 'imperfect' update.:whistle:

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Is the developer planned to complete his game by just sneak peaks
It's being more then a year yet he didn't release a update

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
best 3d wallpaper thread on the site
Those wallpapers are renders too, so you can't say he doesn't work on the game.:WeSmart:

Pfft... Development took too long
I wouldn't count with any update at this point.
Imagine how ppl would react if he announced a Reloaded/Remastered/ReSCAMMED/whatever version with waaay better visuals, which would also need waaay more money to be dev. That would be EPIC !! I find it funny that in January or February his 0.3 didn't have "a lot of content" and now we in JUNE and still no update (after 1y). That's consistency !!:whistle:

Like i said: this guy turns from a game dev to a 3D artists who make wallpapers and earns more than 1,2k per month for thant.
If his patrons keep paying him without asking for an actual update, his wallpapers will be worth more money than the Mona Lisa and the other classic paintings. Those 'artists' will die of jealousy... well, die again.:LOL: Prestigious museums will become his patrons too, and he won't have time to release updates for us perverts... he'll still take the money tho. He can't eat his wallpapers or excuses, right ??;)

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I feel bad i ever defended him in the past. Honestly it would be better if we heard nothing from him in all this time, at least we could think that he is away from the project. But seeing how he is still releasing these wallpapers shows us that he is still here and working on it, but just enough so he can show his patreons that he is doing something.

545hou545

Feb 4, 2020
not sure what are you talking about - there are regular (new) updates every month on the dev patreon.
and those updates (wallpapers and banners) are leaked here with not so long delay, unlike few other threads/games, so everything is as peachy as it could be.
HAHA. You got me.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I genuine believe he'd be better off making erotic 3D album sets than continue to develop a game. Regardless of what many of you would think, there is actually quite a bit of money that can be made doing 3D album commissions.

Reactions: MrFriendly

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Had to check in since it's been a few months, and I see the status quo is still in effect. Dev keeps dangling patron along with wallpapers and whatnot, with zero news, progress updates or announcements of any kind. Was honestly looking forward to this game progressing, since it's definitely one of the more interesting ones out there, but at this point this might as well be an abandoned project.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes