4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
It's kind of entertaining to watch these reactions on that "abandoned" tag - some people act like it's an end of the era (despite the fact that only thing that's changed is the game's status on some pirate site, which has absolutely nothing to do with development of the game itself or its official status), while the others act like it's a Christmas, Hanukkah and a dozen of birthdays in the same day (again, despite the fact that it's just a status tag at the pirate site, and has nothing to do with "lazy dev getting what he deserved"; also, it's kind of makes me jealous at how some people need so little to be so happy)...

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It's kind of entertaining to watch these reactions on that "abandoned" tag - some people act like it's an end of the era (despite the fact that only thing that's changed is the game's status on some pirate site, which has absolutely nothing to do with development of the game itself or its official status), while the others act like it's a Christmas, Hanukkah and a dozen of birthdays in the same day (again, despite the fact that it's just a status tag at the pirate site, and has nothing to do with "lazy dev getting what he deserved"; also, it's kind of makes me jealous at how some people need so little to be so happy)...
Just check Milfy City's history with the abandoned tag, and how fast an update came out after that :)

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I had this on my "Games to download in the future" list. Seeing the Abandoned tag I decided to have a look to see what I'd missed.
The game has great renders and lots of LI's for the MC.
I liked it but it reminded me of so many other similer games though.
I can also see why it's not progressed much.
Judging by the amount of Patreons the Dev has, I assume he lost all motivation to carry on. Or ... he just lost motivation.
It happens. Not the first and certainly won't be the last.
Shame really.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I had this on my "Games to download in the future" list. Seeing the Abandoned tag I decided to have a look to see what I'd missed.
The game has great renders and lots of LI's for the MC.
I liked it but it reminded me of so many other similer games though.
I can also see why it's not progressed much.
Judging by the amount of Patreons the Dev has, I assume he lost all motivation to carry on. Or ... he just lost motivation.
It happens. Not the first and certainly won't be the last.
Shame really.
The amount of patrons and money has decreased since he started release only wallpapers. Before that he had almost 200 patrons and more than 1,2K in money. Then, he simply vanished and of course people stopped suport him. The lack of patron didn't make ttll lose his motivation, but the lack of comunication from ttll's side made people lose their motivaton to support him. This is totaly his fault only.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I want my president and his government behind bars for milking and lying to an entire nation, but I'll take this game marked as abandoned as a consolation prize :HideThePain:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I just feel sorry for all the people clinging to hope of an update and wasting their money.
Hellster, I don't think there are people on our forum, especially on this branch, who pay this developer money. And those who pay, most likely, communicate on other sites, do not enter our forum, and cannot appreciate your regret.

Feb 18, 2018
This is not just some Pirate site. This is most likely the most prolific hub of adult games on all of the internet. Even the 4chans /aco threads themselves divert all of their users here. and since there is little to no activity on Reddit adult game threads, that makes this forum the best advertising billboard on the internet for adult game developers. You might think that these abandoned tags are inconsequential but the devs surely do not. You might think otherwise but in reality, the concept of piracy doesn't apply to the niche corners of the internet. This supposed piracy has helped these devs more than it could ever harm them.
I can tell you my experience and you can decide if I am correct. I found the adult games in 2015-16 and my main source at that time was 4chans /aco board. They used to have Pastebin links with all of the known games in a single Pastebin link. It wasn't very efficient and my fav games at that time like most other people were summertime saga and Akaburs trainer games. I also found and played some very weird shit from those pastebins (like vitamin plus). In 2018 I found this website from 4chan and that opened up a whole new world of adult games that I had never even heard of or even imagined before. I didn't touch the 3d games bcz the idea was so foreign to me at that time but the abundance of them on this site made me want to try them. I am pretty sure I am not alone in this and a lot of other peoples only source of news about adult games is this website since Patreon doesn't mean jackshit when devs go on radio silence for months at a time.
Does anyone remember Logan with his dark lord adventure game? Used to go on his Patreon daily for months to see if he updated before I found F95zone. Devs have a habit of bad communication with their Patreons. They either go silent or don't really explain what's going on. But here we can discuss everything and anything about all games. We form communities where the consumers and intended audience of these games are united. Let's be honest, these are adult games and are not intended for the mainstream. These games are intended for us, the degenerates and perverts. And correct me if I am wrong but if a game really appeals to us then most of us if not all of us, who can, will throw money at it. Since we know that this is a niche corner of the internet where content will only prosper if we support it. It's not like MCU where millions of people go watch it just for fun and the revenue is in the billions. The most successful and beloved dev here with a huge team behind it cant cross the 100k/month mark even with the might of the whole F95zone behind him.
So I think you're absolutely wrong when you say that this is just a pirate site and has nothing to do with the development of the games. These games are made for us and our interests keep them alive. I watched too many games in early development being destroyed because the community didn't show enough interest in them.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
This is not just some Pirate site. This is most likely the most prolific hub of adult games on all of the internet. Even the 4chans /aco threads themselves divert all of their users here. and since there is little to no activity on Reddit adult game threads, that makes this forum the best advertising billboard on the internet for adult game developers. You might think that these abandoned tags are inconsequential but the devs surely do not. You might think otherwise but in reality, the concept of piracy doesn't apply to the niche corners of the internet. This supposed piracy has helped these devs more than it could ever harm them.
I can tell you my experience and you can decide if I am correct. I found the adult games in 2015-16 and my main source at that time was 4chans /aco board. They used to have Pastebin links with all of the known games in a single Pastebin link. It wasn't very efficient and my fav games at that time like most other people were summertime saga and Akaburs trainer games. I also found and played some very weird shit from those pastebins (like vitamin plus). In 2018 I found this website from 4chan and that opened up a whole new world of adult games that I had never even heard of or even imagined before. I didn't touch the 3d games bcz the idea was so foreign to me at that time but the abundance of them on this site made me want to try them. I am pretty sure I am not alone in this and a lot of other peoples only source of news about adult games is this website since Patreon doesn't mean jackshit when devs go on radio silence for months at a time.
Does anyone remember Logan with his dark lord adventure game? Used to go on his Patreon daily for months to see if he updated before I found F95zone. Devs have a habit of bad communication with their Patreons. They either go silent or don't really explain what's going on. But here we can discuss everything and anything about all games. We form communities where the consumers and intended audience of these games are united. Let's be honest, these are adult games and are not intended for the mainstream. These games are intended for us, the degenerates and perverts. And correct me if I am wrong but if a game really appeals to us then most of us if not all of us, who can, will throw money at it. Since we know that this is a niche corner of the internet where content will only prosper if we support it. It's not like MCU where millions of people go watch it just for fun and the revenue is in the billions. The most successful and beloved dev here with a huge team behind it cant cross the 100k/month mark even with the might of the whole F95zone behind him.
So I think you're absolutely wrong when you say that this is just a pirate site and has nothing to do with the development of the games. These games are made for us and our interests keep them alive. I watched too many games in early development being destroyed because the community didn't show enough interest in them.
A good essay and is on point, but it doesn't change the fact that actual development of the game has stopped long time ago and this thread has turned into a poison factory, so anybody who uses this site to get the information about this game would get the idea about the state of the game in two seconds, even without any status tags. I wasn't trying to belittle f95 as an information source, what I meant is that this "abandoned" tag is strangely overhyped, considering the actual situation.

Feb 18, 2018
A good essay and is on point, but it doesn't change the fact that actual development of the game has stopped long time ago and this thread has turned into a poison factory, so anybody who uses this site to get the information about this game would get the idea about the state of the game in two seconds, even without any status tags. I wasn't trying to belittle f95 as an information source, what I meant is that this "abandoned" tag is strangely overhyped, considering the actual situation.
Yes, you're correct about the poison factory thing. That's why I usually only come to these threads after 3-4 months just to scout things out. I don't actually care about this game being not updated because there are too many alternatives on this site to ever be bored and get stuck on a single game that doesn't update. Good day to you then.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes