4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

hwm

Oct 6, 2019
i freaking knew it.... figures.... glad i didn't subscribe... and then they wonder why people don't subscribe, spend your money only to have the dev quit the game.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
what this game got abandoned? This was such a good game :(
The render quality was also top notch!
We are going to celebrate his " One year Delay " next month. V0.3 should have come out in February 2021. You are invited, mate. We could celebrate your second anniversary on F95 at the same time. In other words, kill two birds with one stone :p

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
When did the decline happen before or after the Abandoned Tag? to lazy to read back(did a little). Kinda originally lurked here but seeing it went slow and well found it also suspicious over time.

Also at time you see people fussing on about the Abandoned tag, shouldn't there be a tag about Exploitative/Milking? Might give some other Devs more incentive to be more on point.

Reactions: jaredforks

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
When did the decline happen before or after the Abandoned Tag? to lazy to read back(did a little). Kinda originally lurked here but seeing it went slow and well found it also suspicious over time.

Also at time you see people fussing on about the Abandoned tag, shouldn't there be a tag about Exploitative/Milking? Might give some other Devs more incentive to be more on point.
Decline happened around May-June 2021, when he dropped from 1000$ per month to 500$ per month, and, as you can see, it didn't affected anything at all.
And that "Exploitative/Milking" would just spur a useless shitstorm. Just take look at literally any popular thread and you'll find people screaming "If he makes SO MUCH why does he works so slowly??? He's a milker, milker!!!".

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Decline happened around May-June 2021, when he dropped from 1000$ per month to 500$ per month, and, as you can see, it didn't affected anything at all.
And that "Exploitative/Milking" would just spur a useless shitstorm. Just take look at literally any popular thread and you'll find people screaming "If he makes SO MUCH why does he works so slowly??? He's a milker, milker!!!".
People will scream regardless, but I suppose the mods needs to keep a handle on things. Perhaps not a tag as I mentioned in my previous post, but something that even vaguely resembles a tag of quality control of sorts.

Still rather curious if actually if he actually update in the next coming months I know I've seen his Patreon well over 2k on income, do wonder if he wants to get back to those numbers!? but other similar creators do drop the ball hard sadly.

Still visually at least high production value's in a way, always a shame when a striking looking VN goes wasted like this.

Reactions: Agrik

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
What I don't get is why some devs can't be honest, like just come out straight and say"hey guys so I've decided to feck off and abandon this game, thanks for the support but this is it I guess" but naah they just vanish and say feckol leaving people to speculate if the game will ever be updated. Have some decency mates.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes