• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Formerly 'DetroitAfterDark'
Jun 11, 2021
What I don't get is why some devs can't be honest, like just come out straight and say"hey guys so I've decided to feck off and abandon this game, thanks for the support but this is it I guess" but naah they just vanish and say feckol leaving people to speculate if the game will ever be updated. Have some decency mates.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
What I don't get is why some devs can't be honest, like just come out straight and say"hey guys so I've decided to feck off and abandon this game, thanks for the support but this is it I guess" but naah they just vanish and say feckol leaving people to speculate if the game will ever be updated. Have some decency mates.
Well if they did that they can't milk the patrons anymore, can they? No more new players would play the game coz who would wanna a abandoned game if it's never gonna get completed and hence no more overflowing patrons supporting the dev. Why sabotage the free money that they get for doing nothing.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well if they did that they can't milk the patrons anymore, can't they. No more new players would play the game coz who would wanna a abandoned game if it's never gonna get completed and hence no more overflowing patrons supporting the dev. Why sabotage the free money that they get for doing nothing.
Of course, pausing pledges would be important if you want to make your supporters see you're not just milking them. But while I'm not saying this applies here or in general, there are almost certainly some cases where a developer keeps something going because they really truly refuse to give up on their project. Some are too stubborn even though they realistically won't ever finish, and others get caught up with RL and find they've accomplished next to nothing on their game by the end of the month, even if they have the entire story already written out so only coding and rendering is needed. I'm not saying there aren't fixes for any of this, but I do think there are some (definitely not all) developers who aren't actually trying to take advantage of supporters, but who need to examine their work habits or other things holding them back. Again, I obviously have no idea whether this is what's happened here.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
So I know this has been long overdue on this site as no update has been given

Marked Abandoned.

As of today, the game has been for 19 months without an update, there is no public (or private) post giving any ETA or solid evidence that it will be updated again.
But im curious if anybody that is still a patron know the status according to the developer? Is he still "developing" or did he throw in the towel too?

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Natish

Mar 16, 2021
I don't understand why people here are happy this game is marked "abandonned". :sneaky:

With all the wallpapers, sneak peek, Sketchbook,... released since 21 months and for only $40/month (i.e. 40×21=$840 for the people who support him since the release of episode 2. It's a good deal for nothing), you already have episode 3. You just have to think the story and the animations in your head.
Be imaginative. :WeSmart:

Also, at this point the developer should stop saying "Episode III sneak peek" and instead say "Episode IV sneak peek". :KEK:

Last edited:

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I almost never reboot my PC, but when I do I'm reminded of this game. I used one of the wall papers as my UEFI/Grub boot menu background. What was the date of the last wall paper released I wonder?

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Aw shucks the render looked nice and incest milf too, I kept this to cook for a while but it seems it got burnt... sed

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes