4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if someone were to hijack this game and rewrite it.
Would it be OK to call it Fan made?

Wow,
PATRONS
$465
PER MONTH
:unsure:

Last edited:

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I wonder if someone were to hijack this game and rewrite it.
Would it be OK to call it Fan made?

Wow,
PATRONS
$465
PER MONTH
:unsure:
Damn, I just checked that patreon myself, because I couldn't believe the numbers. There wasn't an update in 2 years, and this guy is still getting paid that much by month. How is that even possible?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Damn, I just checked that patreon myself, because I couldn't believe the numbers. There wasn't an update in 2 years, and this guy is still getting paid that much by month. How is that even possible?
Some people are dumb. Simple as that.

P.S: I spend some time reading the old posts of this thread, and can't help myself but laugh by people defending him and saying after the last release (2 years ago) he will release faster :ROFLMAO: . And it's also funny that everyone of this defenders stop coment in this thread after all

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
author is ICSTOR`s successor
I know people love shitting on ICSTOR, and some of it is deserved, but at the very least ICSTOR has several completed games in his portfolio, had to burn out sooner or later, particularly if they read forum posts from entitled brats. There are plenty of devs on here that still haven't finished their first game yet have an army of simps defending them despite them not producing anything other than excuses and bi-monthly "sneak peeks".

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I know people love shitting on ICSTOR, and some of it is deserved, but at the very least ICSTOR has several completed games in his portfolio, had to burn out sooner or later, particularly if they read forum posts from entitled brats. There are plenty of devs on here that still haven't finished their first game yet have an army of simps defending them despite them not producing anything other than excuses and bi-monthly "sneak peeks".
So.. having a finished game in portfolio is a valid reason for us to throw our money on him without thinking, in hopes he'll deliver an update once every few years? Because just having a complete product won't guarantee this one will ever be finished. And just because there are other devs with worse behaviour than him out there, also doesn't mean he's a good one.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
If ANY dev is not going to complete a game (or releases an update as the case may be), just tell your damn subs, or pause subscriptions until you do release something, this whole milking subs for god knows how long (in this case 18+ months?) is a really shitty thing to do, and anyone with any brains will see they are milking and drop their sub, just holding on hoping any release will come out at this point is just moronic (just my opinion), there's an old saying, an idiot and their money can be easily separated. This sort of thing would make me completely lose interest in anything that got released by them going forward, once bitten twice shy.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
i was curious and took a look at his patreon page.according to the entry there will be an update soon
Are you for real ? He's been posting " sneak peeks " since more than one year besides his wallpapers. This proves nothing. Stop dreaming. He will scam the ##$$@ out of this pledgers until the last drop. Even if there's 0.3, how much time until a 0.4 ?? Let this drop dead and stay in the abandoned zone. Go and support " Freshwomen " or " Life in Santa County " if you want.

The first game started with two pplz (Brazilian) and now they are a Team of 8 pplz, significantly increased their production and can now deliver updates every 2 months. $200 is Gold for pplz there. See the difference? See the professionalism ? TTLL sat on the milking throne far too much time and none of his patreons are asking him what he's doing with their money all this time.

In conclusion, support hard workers, not milkers.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Are you for real ? He's been posting " sneak peeks " since more than one year besides his wallpapers. This proves nothing. Stop dreaming. He will scam the ##$$@ out of this pledgers until the last drop. Even if there's 0.3, how much time until a 0.4 ?? Let this drop dead and stay in the abandoned zone. Go and support " Freshwomen " or " Life in Santa County " if you want.

The first game started with two pplz (Brazilian) and now they are a Team of 8 pplz, significantly increased their production and can now deliver updates every 2 months. $200 is Gold for pplz there. See the difference? See the professionalism ? TTLL sat on the milking throne far too much time and none of his patreons are asking him what he's doing with their money all this time.

In conclusion, support hard workers, not milkers.
I don't even know why I'm still checking replies in this thread :ROFLMAO: at least this time something good came from it. Thank you sir for the recommendations, both games are looking great indeed.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes