4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Funny last sneak peek for patrons was on december and since then he's only doing wallpaper shit instead of the game itself.​

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Damn,that's a pity.This game is fantastic,good character,good model,wonderful music and environment……
I wonder if this guy is in short of money or what?He can just tell the truth and raise the fund or something,this game is gonna be so goddamn popular.Damn that's a shame and a pity.
No, he just promised things which could never deliver and then found out posting 5 min pic per month are easy money, so why bother

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Easy money that decreases evantually,I suppose.If that's what he wants,money will finally run dry.
It's already 2 years since the last update and he is still making more than $300. Yeah, the support is decreasing and can go to zero one day but untill this happen he will make a lot of cash for basically nothing.

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
It's already 2 years since the last update and he is still making more than $300. Yeah, the support is decreasing and can go to zero one day but untill this happen he will make a lot of cash for basically nothing.
Hope the supporters stop the donation to make him develope the true game,and I'm willing to donate money for the game……Jeez.

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
For some reason i think the work on this game was cancelled when his instagram stopped being updated...
Before when we waited for an update and actually got one, there were post made on his instagram.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
And I'm still waiting. There are plenty of games, but only a small part is really good. However, I'm not going to put my cash on this waiting.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Out of curiosity (and MOSTLY BECAUSE I'M BORED ATM...), did anyone speak/does anyone speaks with him on Discord or whatever ?

Oh and BTW, where are the Wallpapers ?! :HideThePain:

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Oof, haven't checked in a while, but his current Patreon Goal(s) is kinda laughable.
3 step goal thing. 1. for interest (which there is, but justifiable skepticism) 2. clinging to the Wallpaper method, 3. New hardware, I'm sorry but there was coasting extra money, Even If he had a primary job to make money with. There be enough money for probably a couple of hardware refreshes.

Seriously if he seriously wants to continue making the game, then he needs to put in the work, and probably give away 3 updates for free almost.
I get it still costs time and other investment to develope, but getting complacent or any other type of behavior that comes across insincere just makes you suck.
And find other ways to make Patreon stuff more interesting.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes