4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Ganso7

Nov 11, 2019
Its a shame that a game with a good potential like this, with amazing plot, models and art doesnt continue

Apr 5, 2022
Well no update for over 2 years, so it's pretty safe to say there will be no updates moving forward, just more and more Wallpaper milking.
If the dev had made game renders instead of rendering wallpapers, there would be almost enough for an update by now, lol
And whats the reason why he ditched it? Does he say?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
And whats the reason why he ditched it? Does he say?
No one really knows, lazy ? can just make wallpapers and milk the subs for little work, though it's nice to see the majority have dropped, Went from nearly $2k a month to $261 or something like that, still people there with false hopes of an update i guess.

Apr 5, 2022
No one really knows, lazy ? can just make wallpapers and milk the subs for little work, though it's nice to see the majority have dropped, Went from nearly $2k a month to $261 or something like that, still people there with false hopes of an update i guess.
Damn. Shame alot of these devs let money get to them. Too many games on here either good or with potential that get abandoned or where they milk people with slow ass updates.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Damn. Shame alot of these devs let money get to them. Too many games on here either good or with potential that get abandoned or where they milk people with slow ass updates.
Yeah, I really liked the game too, i'd even considered subscribing, but as I didn't find the game until after the last update, and saw what was going on with the updates, I noped out

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes