4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
The mom reminds me a lot of Natalie portman.. took me a while to actually realise this was the mc's mother.. the way it was written early on i figured he was on about an ex.. well i guess its both right really but still nice work on the writing and visuals

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
if you bothered to check my other posts you would have seen differently.. but i think that level of brain power must be beyond you if all you wanna do it troll
Maybe you can use your immense brainpower to check on the dev's previous posts on Patreon and realize that aside from the wallpapers and sneakpeaks he didn't posted anything in the last TWO YEARS. Last version release was in april 2020, last time he's given any ETA it was in "two months", and that was in december 2020; after failing to deliver that he promised "one episode per year", and that was in february 2021. So, two years, zero updates, hundreds of vague promises, BRAINPOWER GO GO GO!

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
if you bothered to check my other posts you would have seen differently.. but i think that level of brain power must be beyond you if all you wanna do it troll
Well - he did indeed post something at Patreon about two weeks ago. But even if you are not his marketing director, you probably will have to admit, that only being an artist and negelcting the game for now more than 2 1/4 years is suspiciously close to the game being abandoned...;)

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Just amazing how people still pledge him just to get some Images....
why not? it's not like he doesn't deliver promised stuff.
He promised to not be like popular devs at the time, who were constantly postponing releases, charging upfront and ignoring fanbase.
And he did it
as most devs at the time, either closed everything and left or finished their games
Of course, ttll constantly postponing releases now, charges upfront and ignores fanbase, but it's not 2019 now and he is not those devs, so it's okay

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
why not? it's not like he doesn't deliver promised stuff.
He promised to not be like popular devs at the time, who were constantly postponing releases, charging upfront and ignoring fanbase.
And he did it
as most devs at the time, either closed everything and left or finished their games
Of course, ttll constantly postponing releases now, charges upfront and ignores fanbase, but it's not 2019 now and he is not those devs, so it's okay
WTF!? he is like these devs ans worse.

and if you are the dev...shut the hell up and release an update.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I downloaded this today and just started playing, yes, I saw it was abandoned. I was having issues with the Memory mini-game, first pic. The timer was too fast. And no, I didn't want to use the mod to unlock all. I did search for another solution but did not see anything presented... so....

*Edit: Adding codes for the other games as I get to them...

Here are the solutions to slow down the timer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drawing 3 seemed to use both the previous files as the timer for this one went waaaaay slow thanks to the edits made.

Drawing 5 (Mom with Camera) - This is a "Simon" game, basically watch for the blinking object and click it. Round 1 has 1 item. Round 2 has the same first item plus a 2nd one, Round 3 has the first, second and then a third, building on the sequence until you hit 5 items. Which is the last round. Sometimes the same item can repeat. I've looked at the code several times, and I'm not sure how it works to change it. I made it through the first time playing, hopefully you can too.

Drawing 6 (Bottom Right) - Just type in the text, goes pretty slow, most likely piggy backing off a previous timer that was adjusted.

The drawings on the next page do not have any sort of mini-game associated with them.

Hope this helps anyone who might still be interested in it. I have only completed the first level of the drawing (I saw in the files there are multiple versions of the pictures... so I assume more dot clicking), but if other games have a timer, they will likely use the same or very similar code.

Happy playing (for those that are still doing it.)

Last edited:

UnFuckable

Dec 10, 2021
He's giving "sneak peaks" for more than 2 years now and wallpapers. According to the dev, the new episode is still in works. Such a weird dev, he is regularly online on discord but never reply to anyone and mute anyone who keep asking for the update. I don't think he,s ever gonna release the game. Idk how he still has 54 patrons. He,s just milking as much as he can at this point. He's not even hiding it anymore

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Man! This game had so much potential! Some of the best renders and art style of any game out there. The amount of bloom effects and soft lighting was incredible. Speaking of soft, the characters all feel like they have breasts that interact with gravity. Perfectly shaped and don't look like balloons or implants. Oh well, hopefully the time runs out on ttll and he finally releases something.

On another note, does anyone know what his peak patrons were? I'm seeing 54 remaining. I want to know how many joined the "Enjoy-not-being-scammed-Train" As an exchange of information, Dual Family currently has 241.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes