4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Man! This game had so much potential! Some of the best renders and art style of any game out there. The amount of bloom effects and soft lighting was incredible. Speaking of soft, the characters all feel like they have breasts that interact with gravity. Perfectly shaped and don't look like balloons or implants. Oh well, hopefully the time runs out on ttll and he finally releases something.

On another note, does anyone know what his peak patrons were? I'm seeing 54 remaining. I want to know how many joined the "Enjoy-not-being-scammed-Train" As an exchange of information, Dual Family currently has 241.
About your first question - he sculptured them in zBrush. You can still see photos and videos in his Discord. Meaning, all female character were sculptured after Daz, to look according with dev views.

And about second question - according to Graphetron, his peak was on June 22, 2020, when he reached 287 patrons, with 1815 presumed income
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or something like that

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
About your first question - he sculptured them in zBrush. You can still see photos and videos in his Discord. Meaning, all female character were sculptured after Daz, to look according with dev views.

And about second question - according to Graphetron, his peak was on June 22, 2020, when he reached 287 patrons, with 1815 presumed income
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or something like that
Thanks for the response! So it's dropped by over 200? Interesting. I wish it didn't have to go that way at all. The Zbrushing he did was well done for sure!

Have a nice day!

• Hey there
Reactions: Andeddo

UnFuckable

Dec 10, 2021
Thanks for the response! So it's dropped by over 200? Interesting. I wish it didn't have to go that way at all. The Zbrushing he did was well done for sure!

Have a nice day!
Well that's what happens when you don't give an update for more than 2 years. I'm surprised how he still has 50+ patrons.

Reactions: pussyaddict0606

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
seems the DEV is more interested in scamming people than developing.

not sure when this was posted. (and no I did not go back an look and see if already posted here..) still has 55 People paying.

Goals

$184.40 of $500 per month

When i reach this goal that means people like my game and will continue the development.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019

not sure when this was posted. (and no I did not go back an look and see if already posted here..) still has 55 People paying.

Edited. so how many people think he will put out an update when he is making a whopping $500.00 ???

Goals

When i reach this goal that means people like my game and will continue the development.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

Goals

It was $384 or something not long ago, but guess more people finally saw the light.
The dev was getting around $2k per month back when they were actually working on/releasing updates for the game, but for over 2 years now they've just been milking the subs with promises of an update that will never come.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
The audiacity of this guy.. 2 years of milking patrons and now he's saying he will resume work if people pay him enough? Nah, this is not how it works.. You want to earn people trust after screwing with them? Show some actual progerss and maybe, just maybe some of them will come back. There are many creators out there worth support, who actually deliver as promised, so I hope this guy here drop to zero really soon.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The audiacity of this guy.. 2 years of milking patrons and now he's saying he will resume work if people pay him enough? Nah, this is not how it works.. You want to earn people trust after screwing with them? Show some actual progerss and maybe, just maybe some of them will come back. There are many creators out there worth support, who actually deliver as promised, so I hope this guy here drop to zero really soon.
It's most likely just reset/gone back to their first goal, after so many people left, at least i'm guessing that's what happened,
Presumably if higher goals were met and a lot of people left, those goals get reset.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
It says the Shota patch adds more images but I can't even figure out how to get the shower scene properly

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes