4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Abandoned is not a surprise on this one, I doubt any development of this game has happened since the last update. We've received a lot of excuses in that time but this game, which was a solid idea with great art, felt abandoned a long time ago.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
200€ for making a few renders per month as "sneak peaks" noice.
At this point he probably has a different audience, that are only in it for the wallpapers. and perhaps easier to cater for and much less work to do for.

Outside of morbidly curious if this will ever update again. Lost full interest.

Reactions: DKft

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It was a good idea ruined by stupid minigames to see the flashbacks.
Yeah, those dumb minigames... Just don't understand why people feel a need to add crap like that into an adult game. This had a solid story, nothing original, and outstanding art but had limited replayability due to the minigames. Would love for the dev to come back, scrap the minigames going forward, and get this game going again. I also know that won't happen.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Yeah, those dumb minigames... Just don't understand why people feel a need to add crap like that into an adult game. This had a solid story, nothing original, and outstanding art but had limited replayability due to the minigames. Would love for the dev to come back, scrap the minigames going forward, and get this game going again. I also know that won't happen.
well, this is a crazy year
anything can happen

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
just something unwaited happened, so i look at game and dev in more neutral light, than before
since last time i talked here

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
There was a mod that unlocked them all, unfortuantely it didn't tell you which memory to see to progress the story

Reactions: MrFriendly

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Does anyone have the Sneak Peak Pic and Wallpapers which the dev has posted till Oct 1st, 2022 on is patreon???

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Can't believe he still has a Patreon page going on with 38 dumb patrons and $196.00 per month for posting wallpapers :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Wildehilde
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes