4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people have a question .. if this game has been abandoned by the developer for a long time .. what then is the meaning of this game still being discussed ?? if nothing is new, nothing will change :unsure: :unsure:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
people have a question .. if this game has been abandoned by the developer for a long time .. what then is the meaning of this game still being discussed ?? if nothing is new, nothing will change :unsure: :unsure:
the dev continues uploading wallpappers on his patreon while also uploading sneak peaks from episode 3, weird situation

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
the dev continues uploading wallpappers on his patreon while also uploading sneak peaks from episode 3, weird situation
he wants to keep making this game again??! so what?! otherwise what's the point of uploading a new wallpaper and episode 3? because wherever i downloaded this game it was only up to 2 episodes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
he wants to keep making this game again??! so what?! otherwise what's the point of uploading a new wallpaper and episode 3? because wherever i downloaded this game it was only up to 2 episodes
Episode 3 coming out is a pipe dream, it's been used to milk the subs, there's been no update for almost 2 years 8 months, just a monthly wallpaper to keep milking people who are still subscribed.
When/if those subs finally leave, even that will come to an end.

Reactions: Wildehilde

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Episode 3 coming out is a pipe dream, it's been used to milk the subs, there's been no update for almost 2 years 8 months, just a monthly wallpaper to keep milking people who are still subscribed.
When/if those subs finally leave, even that will come to an end.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:heh, the poor fellows are those who subscribe to the developer's etava .. and he breeds them like a lohav hahaha .. but if honestly, I'm disappointed by the fact that he abandoned this game and the game was cool .. it was interesting he would have sold me all the files about this games and author's dip .. I would happily continue to make this game

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:heh, the poor fellows are those who subscribe to the developer's etava .. and he breeds them like a lohav hahaha .. but if honestly, I'm disappointed by the fact that he abandoned this game and the game was cool .. it was interesting he would have sold me all the files about this games and author's dip .. I would happily continue to make this game
Yeah it WAS a good game, it's a shame it come to this.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Who ever is still a pledger must be kinda stupid. No real updates just some wallpapers and that's it.

I guess if you really like/love/want something, you are too blinded and consumed by that love, like and want that, you end up not seeing, not wanting to see or believe, the truth that is right in front of you.

They could also just be rich/have money to burn and don't really care about losing their money.

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Sad that game is abandoned. It reminds me situation with Estate : Dominate that also have great renders, but since Sep. 2020 dev only make monthly wallpapers, although at first he also showed a couple of previews from next episode...

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
also, why we still keep kicking a corpse?
you don't need to actually, bi-weekly, come here and say how sad you are about abandoned situation
it's not even coping mechanism at this point
C'mon now, don't spoil our fun :)

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes