4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I finished yesterday to play the last release of this game and i was amazed from the quality ,not only for the graphic work , but also for the plot, with some really original ideas inside like for example the Memories Album , that in my opinion it's really a touch of class.
So first of all my big and sincere compliments ttll for all work you made and for all love ( immediately everybody can see it ) you put inside the game .
Just two small critics at the game :
-To make minigames more easy or avoidable if is possible ( actually they broke the immersion of the player )
-To not esagerate with the sleeping sex ( better don't use anymore ) ; it is an expedient already used ( and copied by others
subsequently) by many authors in the past , don't make boring or annoyed your beautiful game with this filler...

Now some renders from this game that fare the better way to describe this opera and to try to make people understand how big the skills of this Dev are ....
No words .. only images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a couple corrections there, the second girl is named Kiara, and the Sister is named Lindsey.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
This game is amazing, certainly one of the best new game in 2019.
I'm really digging Kelly. Quite the tsundere, one moment she's insulting you the next she's pleasing you. Not the most stable character but god I love them in games, I just hope she won't turn into a sociopath.

From the walkthrough I've seen at some point the game checks if the phone is muted or not. As a player I've no idea of what's going to happen, so I cannot come up with a strategy of either mute or unmute the phone. To be punished in a scene for something I cannot know is not very fair (imho).

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
From the walkthrough I've seen at some point the game checks if the phone is muted or not. As a player I've no idea of what's going to happen, so I cannot come up with a strategy of either mute or unmute the phone. To be punished in a scene for something I cannot know is not very fair (imho).
There are three things that i hope will be fixed in next releases :
-The introduction of a Gallery Scene (the graphic part of the game is really important and i wish to have a possible function to see all scenes when i want )
-The walkthrough and the function mute/unmute in the mobile .The Wt for a new player it's pretty confused and it doesn't help at all to understand in which way could be better to play the game and it's really chaotic to find the different routes and choices .
The function to mute the mobile if on one hand it is original , from the other hand like OctavianusAugustus wrote , a player have not a strategy what it's better to make and can lose some interesting scenes without knowing it
-To introduce in the game a notification with the precise moment in which it is possible to play minigames in the memories album ;it brakes the immersion keep searching if a memory has opened ; better to know it when...

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
I finished yesterday to play the last release of this game and i was amazed from the quality ,not only for the graphic work , but also for the plot, with some really original ideas inside like for example the Memories Album , that in my opinion it's really a touch of class.
So first of all my big and sincere compliments ttll for all work you made and for all love ( immediately everybody can see it ) you put inside the game .
Just two small critics at the game :
-To make minigames more easy or avoidable if is possible ( actually they broke the immersion of the player )
-To not esagerate with the sleeping sex ( better don't use anymore ) ; it is an expedient already used ( and copied by others
subsequently) by many authors in the past , don't make boring or annoyed your beautiful game with this filler...

Now some renders from this game that fare the better way to describe this opera and to try to make people understand how big the skills of this Dev are ....
No words .. only images
How did you unlock that Lindsey scene? That's the only one I haven't seen.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
UPDATE: I followed your instructions and the scene doesn't pop up. I only get the morning scene with Kelly if I don't answer the cougar and a "woody" scene in the morning if I answer the cougar.
Maybe there are some other choices to make before with Meredith to unlock this scene....

I attach for you the save where you can see the Meredith night scene ; copy it in the right Game folder of your game

Reactions: Otyi
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes