4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow i enjoyed this first part alot. It's nice to see different models being used instead of the same old cookie cutter ones(if some are then i must've never played games where they were used alot).

So far the characters have me interested and since the first release was good I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

marksame

Dec 20, 2018
compressed version link getting error,please upload again
Come Inside [v0.1b] [ttll] (673 mb rar pc original)

103 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)
not working, please upload again

des_0

Nov 9, 2018
anyone got 5 & 6 sketchbook memory unlocked saves ? I tried saves provided by sarge87 but can only access 4 memories with it..(I'm on Android port)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
anyone got 5 & 6 sketchbook memory unlocked saves ? I tried saves provided by sarge87 but can only access 4 memories with it..(I'm on Android port)
Those two are not yet unlockable.

Reactions: des_0

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Ahhh the feet fetish scenes were so perfect. I hope we get to suck on those milf's toes that were teased while we cuck her husband.

Every girl is hot and the dialogue actually responds to your actions which is quite unique.

Hope to see more sexy feet action in the future!

Reactions: kekelops1

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Can someone tell me why I didn't get "Lora's in the present" ending screen? I did Romance with Lindsey path and I closed the scetchbook right away. So what am I doing wrong?
PS show me that ending picture pls :D

reni

Jun 3, 2017
Thank you for creating this game. It’s refreshing to see a different approach to Mother loving than the usual wham bam instant incest that we see-in most games.
Eagerly awaiting all of your updates.

Reactions: ttll and Red469

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
I've given a good deal of thought to this game over the past couple of days and I realized that there's more to this game than meets the eye. It's probably the only game that takes mother and son incest seriously and shows it in the most authentic, well thought out way.

Consequently, Lora turns out to be the best Mom in an M/S incest game, and it's also quite sad.

^I'll explain this remark shortly. But first, let me clarify, this game is basically about Lora - she's the pivotal character, the story revolves around her - not the MC, not the other NPCs. Oh God, here comes the wrath of the Lindsey and Kelly fans, but in fact, everything about the game starting from the main screen to the graphics style screams of Lora. Very much like how Haley is the MVP of Haley's Story and Ellie is of Bad Memories. And the relationship and the interactions between her and the MC are most meticulously formulated, unlike the other interactions and sexual stuff (which I think are basically there as quick-fap-materials).

Spoilers Ahoy!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She's the Best Mom
I think on this quite differently. We will see what the story brings but in case you ignored 90% of the mc's inner ramblings she is probably not the martyr and saint you describe her.

I see her as an idealist to a fault. She probably was stubborn in her delusions and her children paid the price, especially her son as he was the one she took with her but ended up dumping when reality came knocking. Grandma' had a much better grip on reality apparently and Lora wanted to show her that she can do it, his boy was her tool in this process becaue she wanted to prove she is a good mom and yes she do love her children.. but her ideals even more.

My theory is she ended up bringing the mc back to grandma and went off not being able to face the "shame".. which was more important than her children in the end, probaly under the pretence this is the best for them too (tipical excuse behavior). So she went away chasing her dreams.. grow up in mind later, but only chosed to come back now. When her son is already a grown man, self-reliant and rich.

Best mom? Pfff, hardly. But we will see i suppose.

Reactions: Onysko
Sep 9, 2017
Judging by the pictures, the graphics looks amazing. Really cool environments and post effect work, however, the models gives me nauseating uncanney valley vibes, so I will probably sit this one out. I got sick of Bioshock Infinite for the same reason.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
I think on this quite differently. We will see what the story brings but in case you ignored 90% of the mc's inner ramblings she is probably not the martyr and saint you describe her.

I see her as an idealist to a fault. She probably was stubborn in her delusions and her children paid the price, especially her son as he was the one she took with her but ended up dumping when reality came knocking. Grandma' had a much better grip on reality apparently and Lora wanted to show her that she can do it, his boy was her tool in this process becaue she wanted to prove she is a good mom and yes she do love her children.. but her ideals even more.

My theory is she ended up bringing the mc back to grandma and went off not being able to face the "shame".. which was more important than her children in the end, probaly under the pretence this is the best for them too (tipical excuse behavior). So she went away chasing her dreams.. grow up in mind later, but only chosed to come back now. When her son is already a grown man, self-reliant and rich.

Best mom? Pfff, hardly. But we will see i suppose.
Aren't you speculating here a bit too much? My statements are based on what I've seen so far, so I cannot comment on what she did next, which is not in this update.

But you seem to have got a fact wrong. The MC didn't return to his grandma, he stayed with his aunt. So, no, I don't think she sent him back to the family she hated so much herself.

And basically what I meant by "best mom" is the best portrayal of a mom. Like how realistic a mother and her child's interactions seem in the game/part of the game - does she "feel" like a mom. Not necessarily, her overall moral character. So, if her character takes a dark turn, I would still say the same.

Here's my speculation, even if Lora is shown to have made some grave mistake the game will probably present some justification for that, or maybe even a way to redeem herself. Because the game IS about the love/interplay between the MC and Lora. Making Lora a hypocrite doesn't serve that purpose.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But you seem to have got a fact wrong. The MC didn't return to his grandma, he stayed with his aunt. So, no, I don't think she sent him back to the family she hated so much herself.
Which just makes things even worse as she had absolutely no reason not to keep in touch now has she.
Aren't you speculating here a bit too much? My statements are based on what I've seen so far,
What we have seen so far is 4 distant memory fragment (5-10 minutes in length) and the mc's thoughts. My speculations are no more speculative then yours. Fact is.. momy left and was never heard again until now. Your speculations are based on the twenty minutes glimpes of the "fun times" era. Mine are based on her complete absence that the mc thoughts suggests.
And basically what I meant by "best mom" is the best portrayal of a mom. Like how realistic a mother and her child's interactions seem in the game/part of the game - does she "feel" like a mom. Not necessarily, her overall moral character. So, if her character takes a dark turn, I would still say the same.
I agree with you completely. I do love the sketchbook scenes, i think they are remarkably well done, those glimpses are amazingly well done with fun nuances, dealing with little things. One of the biggest reason i'm looking forward to the continuation of this title is the sketchbook scenes. Very promising indeed.
Here's my speculation, even if Lora is shown to have made some grave mistake the game will probably present some justification for that, or maybe even a way to redeem herself. Because the game IS about the love/interplay between the MC and Lora. Making Lora a hypocrite doesn't serve that purpose.
Yes indeed, thats what i expect too. Hypocrisy is a bit more complex than that :) I mean most such mistakes, poor decisions are not made deliberately you see. Most bad parents do everything under the impression this the best course of action. They fail to realize, deny to face, the error in their ways. Lora shows signs of extreme idealism which is one of the main culprit behind such parental mistakes.

Now i don't say this is surely the case. The VN can take a clever turn. I mean all we see is the perspective of the child and Lora probably did everything she could to shelter him from the truth as long as she could (this is actually a classic parental mistake too whether people like it or not) but this resulted in, probably, that all the shit hit the boy in the face all at once. Which is not something you want for your kid. But i admit that we don't know enough to condemn her fully. Looking forward to learn more about her reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onysko
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes