4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
does this update has new scenes or is it just a bug fix ?

Changelog
v0.1b
  • Proofread English version.
  • Phone camera icon. (feature not available in this version)
  • New languages in the settings. (not available in this version)

New features:
  • Relationship points animation.
  • Renaming the save slots.
  • Adjusting the background and text color of phone messages.
  • RMB and Escape open Save Screen.
  • Skip "Unseen, Transitions and After Choices" now available.

Fixed bugs:
  • Kevin phone scene could have been skipped by pressing the space button.
  • While "forced" texting, the phone could have been opened again, above the SMS screen.
  • Russian language change problems.
  • "ignoring Kelly when she's texting you can lower Lindsay's points".
  • Boss-Jen scene path bug.
  • Typo in last sketchbook game.
  • Typo on last sketchbook page.
  • Icons order on the sketchbook help page.
Take a guess ...

kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a way to not lose points with Kelly when you talk to her in the driveway at the beginning?

Also the connect the dots game in the sketchbook is a bit too hard. Even adding 1 or 1.5 seconds to the timer would help.

Also whoever made the incest mod: Personally id prefer to keep their names with maybe (Sister) next to the name. Feels weird when they dont have names at all and are only referenced towards using their relationship to you. At least have a variance. I dont call my sister Sis all the time. I vary between Sis and her real name or nickname.

Last edited:
Reactions: deluges

kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
Doesnt work. She says "Your pocket is vibrating" or something of the nature. Its all good tho. I finished the first part. Cant wait for the next.

kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
Which minigame? The connect the dots? For that i turned down the sensitivity on my mouse a bit. (i have a button on my mouse that does it automatically) The Dev show add 1 or 1.5 seconds to the timer. That would solve the difficulty people are having.

lipa57

Dec 21, 2018
Hello, renders are amazing ( hope dev will add real animations soon.. :) )
Anyone understand what we have to do in 5th minigame ?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Any tips for the minigame ?
I quote you for all mini games help to the beautiful post that Onysko wrote some days ago ...
Alright I took the liberty of explaining the mini games in the sketch book, in order to view the memories. There are about 4 types of mini games so far for 6 different memories, I'm pretty sure you need to unlock the first ones in order to view the last ones (i.e., you can't automatically jump to the 6th memory, you need to get the previous ones too).

As you progress through the game, more memory mini games unlock. e.g., only after Lindsay's shower scene will the beach memory mini game become available for you to play and unlock.

They should all be unlocked for you to play right before the end, after getting off the motorbike when returning from the meeting (harassment \ blackmail scene). (you'd still need to unlock the 1st memory and those after it, in order unlock the last one, the rule still applies)

So with all that aside, the mini games themselves:

View attachment 329984

These are the first 4 by the order that they unlock (I think..), they don't unlock all at once, like I said. And there's no need to complete them as soon as you can, you can do them all right after leaving the harassment\blackmail.

1st memory - lunch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2nd memory - lollipop
3rd memory - beach buns
4th memory - Bangerous operation
5th memory - new home
6th memory - struggling
Aaaand... That's it for this release! :D

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Which minigame? The connect the dots? For that i turned down the sensitivity on my mouse a bit. (i have a button on my mouse that does it automatically) The Dev show add 1 or 1.5 seconds to the timer. That would solve the difficulty people are having.
I had to cheat: game_1_1 = True

Reactions: Otyi and n0cn1l

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
I think a lot of people are being too hard on the sister. She is a spoiled brat, she has never had to try for anything in her life. At this point she is trying to get by the only way she knows how (by finding someone who will take care of her financially). This is the STARTING point for her character development, give her a chance to actually develop. Often in these games the bitchy sister turns out to be one of the favorites. See Man of the House, for an example.

PS: As for the people talking about her only telling you the real truth about why she got into a fight with her ex-bf on the enslavement route, it makes sense, she only tells you when confronted, which you don't do in the romance route. Again, at this point in the story, how that plays out fits her character.
Veronica is my favo char because of her personality in MoTH :D

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Fix the MC please. He is using the boy Max model from BB, and thus shorter than all the girls... He looks like an elementary schooler (You can see his reflection in the pool). The girls are almost amazonian compared to that kid. Make him a MAN not a boy please dev.

Last edited:

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
This one looks fucking awesome. Hope it gets into a good and quick development cycle.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes