4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The sheila foot stuff was hot. Hope that comes to fruition at some point.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
This game really took me by surprise and cant wait for more :love:
Screenshot.png
So Kelly wants her mom to be taken by her friend/lover and maybe even join in? That´s (y)(y)(y)(y)
Hope her mom will agree!

Also curious how far the shota tag might really play out in the future...

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Every 3 seconds the MC is oogling a character shat so annoying making click through most of text cant stand that just cause I like puss doesn't make me desperate or a horny fool I see the women they look good stop zooming in their chest every 3 seconds of a conversation and making the MC seem like some pervert damn its annoying I've missed half the story mashing on my mouse to avoid it.

Fear

Jun 18, 2017
Every 3 seconds the MC is oogling a character shat so annoying making click through most of text cant stand that just cause I like puss doesn't make me desperate or a horny fool I see the women they look good stop zooming in their chest every 3 seconds of a conversation and making the MC seem like some pervert damn its annoying I've missed half the story mashing on my mouse to avoid it.
What type of "Englando" language is this? :unsure:

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Gunners!

Aug 5, 2019
So came across this game. Played it. Thinking another playthrough with incest patch. Is it recommended ?How many sketch are there . I could do 4?

Fear

Jun 18, 2017
So came across this game. Played it. Thinking another playthrough with incest patch. Is it recommended ?How many sketch are there . I could do 4?
Read carefully all the tags, if you are into "shota" stuff, then it's definitely worth it. But there is no enough content with that tag, yet. There are 8 scenes in a sketchbook, they are not hard to complete, idk why people are complaining about difficulty of those. So, good luck with it. ;)

Reactions: Xumeey

Gunners!

Aug 5, 2019
Read carefully all the tags, if you are into "shota" stuff, then it's definitely worth it. But there is no enough content with that tag, yet. There are 8 scenes in a sketchbook, they are not hard to complete, idk why people are complaining about difficulty of those. So, good luck with it. ;)
Thanks .Need to try to do sketchbook. I know lora is mom. Isn't incest banned by patreon.....SO in future how will developer cope with this. Changing the relationship name?

Fear

Jun 18, 2017
Thanks .Need to try to do sketchbook. I know lora is mom. Isn't incest banned by patreon.....SO in future how will developer cope with this. Changing the relationship name?
I didn't play it without incest, so idk what to say here xD. But most likely there will be some changes in the future.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, where you there incest found? Is that where mom and son bathe? Well, you have a very fevered imagination!:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Xumeey

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
The Patreon version is clean and lacks the problematic scenes and family ties. That's why the patch is bigger than it usually is in those games.

Reactions: jolann
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes