4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
i have a question about the Walkthrough Romance with Lindsey it says Ask for Lora who is that and when does that come up ?

Sep 17, 2019
Hi there, get this Today:
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing S:\Program Files (x86)\ComeInside-0.2-pc\ComeInside-0.2-pc/game/EPI/lora_zaezd.rpy.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x94 in position 8: invalid start byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "S:\Program Files (x86)\ComeInside-0.2-pc\ComeInside-0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "S:\Program Files (x86)\ComeInside-0.2-pc\ComeInside-0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "S:\Program Files (x86)\ComeInside-0.2-pc\ComeInside-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "S:\Program Files (x86)\ComeInside-0.2-pc\ComeInside-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 747, in load_appropriate_file
data, stmts = self.load_file(dir, fn + source)
File "S:\Program Files (x86)\ComeInside-0.2-pc\ComeInside-0.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 568, in load_file
stmts = renpy.parser.parse(fullfn)
File "S:\Program Files (x86)\ComeInside-0.2-pc\ComeInside-0.2-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2861, in parse
lines = list_logical_lines(fn, filedata, linenumber)
File "S:\Program Files (x86)\ComeInside-0.2-pc\ComeInside-0.2-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 215, in list_logical_lines
data = f.read().decode("utf-8")
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x94 in position 8: invalid start byte

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Sat Sep 28 19:29:20 2019
could someone help please?

Edit: New install(overwrite) is working

Last edited:

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
How many routes are there with the sister? I don't want to make her my sex slave but I also don't want to be her doormat so is there is an assertive romance role?
Don't think there's is one it was either love or slave if I'm not mistaken
how long is this game ?
Depends on how you read also either you install the patch or not. Probably not much cause it was only update for a second time

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
bs77, the game has not actually started yet. It's just a prologue. And God only knows what story the author wants to tell us. Yes and himself the author quite possibly not has on this expense solid plan. So that your emotions are premature. Better tune in to the anticipation of something special. ;)

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
So just started playing this game, and I've reached this scene...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I think it's safe to say this is going be one hell of an emotional fender bender. Once it's complete, I'll probably hate this game as much as I love it.
Later this will be explained. It's one of my favourite moments in the game, btw. Very exciting.

meh22

Oct 4, 2019
Are we gonna get more sketchbook flashback scenes? they're my favorite part, and is there any game with scenes like that shota/mom with slow build up and not straight into fucking?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
meh22, the fact is that in a number of supposedly free countries, it falls under criminal liability. Therefore, authors and distributors are teetering on the edge depending on the situation. Such topics are quite free to go in Japan, but also with its own specifics. Well, there are occasionally works of 3D artists. In games over the past 2 year this theme not an.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
slightchance, perhaps, friend, refresh my memory with concrete examples?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes