4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
WOW! That's all I can say so far - WOW!

What a marvelously beautiful game. I think the renders might be the best 3D artwork I have ever seen. The details are spectacular, and every character looks like they have been created with the utmost of delicacy and care.

I think the game mechanics are wonderful. Including the phone and sketchbook really keeps you interested and makes the game universe become more alive. Also, the story feels unique, with a deep background and history. It feels like it has a dark undertone sometimes, but that is exactly what made it stand out for me.

ttll definitely just earned himself another Patron. I want to do everything I can to encourage the development of this game, and I hope that this can become the true masterpiece of a game that it looks like it could be!

pcdc

May 4, 2017
So, I have played for the first time today, and in the end says it was the 1/3 of the episode II.

Did I play the episode I? If so, where did it ends? Cause it gave me an impression that I already started at episode II...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So, I have played for the first time today, and in the end says it was the 1/3 of the episode II.

Did I play the episode I? If so, where did it ends? Cause it gave me an impression that I already started at episode II...
Episode 1 ends on the couch when mom visits your house. Episode 2 starts just after that with the flashback scene with mom and the nanny.

Reactions: pcdc

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hey guys I am stuck - I have completed memories 1-4 but have no idea what I need to do for 5 onwards when I click on 5 a timer appears but nothing else seems to happen. I am trying to follow the walkthrough which says to complete 1,2,3,4,5&8 Before meeting old Lora (which I presume means immediately at beginning of v0.2 and before memory of nanny/aunt). ANy help much appreciated.

Also walkthrough doesn't mention memories 6&7 is that because they are not yet complete? should I watch them now or later?

Cheers

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys I am stuck - I have completed memories 1-4 but have no idea what I need to do for 5 onwards when I click on 5 a timer appears but nothing else seems to happen. I am trying to follow the walkthrough which says to complete 1,2,3,4,5&8 Before meeting old Lora (which I presume means immediately at beginning of v0.2 and before memory of nanny/aunt). ANy help much appreciated.

Also walkthrough doesn't mention memories 6&7 is that because they are not yet complete? should I watch them now or later?

Cheers
With last release , when a new memories is available, the sketchbook icon will flash.
Anyway 5 and 8 memories you can open it when you come back home and you meet first time Lora in your apartment.
6 and 7 memories you can open it after that you speak with you mother ( begin of second episode)...

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018

Cheers
Some of the icons in the sketchbook will flash. I don't know if all of them can do so, but I have highlighted a few in the attached picture to show which ones I mean. Either way, it will begin with one icon flashing, then two, then three and so on until the memory is unlocked. You just have to press whatever icon that flashed, and in the the correct order if more than one did so.

Memory 5.JPG

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Some of the icons in the sketchbook will flash. I don't know if all of them can do so, but I have highlighted a few in the attached picture to show which ones I mean. Either way, it will begin with one icon flashing, then two, then three and so on until the memory is unlocked. You just have to press whatever icon that flashed, and in the the correct order if more than one did so.

View attachment 464000
I cant open this memory scenes to :( I dont know but any of them not flash in my game :(

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
I cant open this memory scenes to :( I dont know but any of them not flash in my game :(
It could be that you're opening them at a time where you can't explore them. There are four times you can look at memories:
1. When you are first given the book you can look at two (1+2)
2. When you're in the bed at night with Kelly you can look at two (3+4)
3. Right before you are going back from looking at the project you can look at two. (5+8)
4. After the photoshoot with Lindsey you can look at two (6+7).

If you try to look at them any other time, it won't work.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It could be that you're opening them at a time where you can't explore them. There are four times you can look at memories:
1. When you are first given the book you can look at two (1+2)
2. When you're in the bed at night with Kelly you can look at two (3+4)
3. Right before you are going back from looking at the project you can look at two. (5+8)
4. After the photoshoot with Lindsey you can look at two (6+7).

If you try to look at them any other time, it won't work.
Oh thanks for answer. BTW which path has more sexy scenes? I mean love or enslave paths?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
From what I've read, this game has no animations. Will it has them in future game updates?

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes