4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
From what I've read, this game has no animations. Will it has them in future game updates?
For to being honest game has animations. But they look like so basic and cheap. Not well maked ones like other good games. DEV need do this animations more soft and well maked. Because we have good story and renders in this game but without animations this cant be realy good game for sure :D

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Am I the only one here thinking that animations are not necessary for a game to be great?
Which part dividing adult games adult novels or adult books? İmages? No we have images in novels or webtoons to. Then our difference is animations. You can go and read novels and see good story with just images. But if you do adult novel here and say this ''Game'' this could be little sily you know? :D Animations is not just bonus for adult games. Animations is main thing seperate games and adult novels :D You can like not animated adult ''games'' I dont has any problem with that. But those things just adult novels with exe files :D For being game you need gameplay mechanics and for being adult game (VN or whatever) you need at least animated sex scenes :)

Reactions: Sony12345

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Some of the icons in the sketchbook will flash. I don't know if all of them can do so, but I have highlighted a few in the attached picture to show which ones I mean. Either way, it will begin with one icon flashing, then two, then three and so on until the memory is unlocked. You just have to press whatever icon that flashed, and in the the correct order if more than one did so.

View attachment 464000
Brilliant. Thank you

Worked perfectly and to answer your question I think ANY of the images on the page can be involved as several you did not circle flashed for me.

Cheers

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Oh thanks for answer. BTW which path has more sexy scenes? I mean love or enslave paths?
I'd say it's pretty equal. From what I've seen, the only differences are:
1. When you walk in on Lindsey before going to the pharmacy, if you are on the enslave path, you will not exit the room right away, meaning you'll get a slightly better view of her.
2. She will wear different outfits on the photoshoot. On the romantic path, she will wear a see through top. On the enslave path, she will wear a BDSM style outfit and take off either her bra or panties, although she will still cover herself with the paddle.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
I'd say it's pretty equal. From what I've seen, the only differences are:
1. When you walk in on Lindsey before going to the pharmacy, if you are on the enslave path, you will not exit the room right away, meaning you'll get a slightly better view of her.
2. She will wear different outfits on the photoshoot. On the romantic path, she will wear a see through top. On the enslave path, she will wear a BDSM style outfit and take off either her bra or panties, although she will still cover herself with the paddle.
What about Lora (M) is there any payoff on the hate path yet ? I was thinking of running Enslave(S)/Love(M) and Love(S)/Hate(M) paths not sure if it is worth running the latter just yet.

Can I also say I really appreciate the walkthrough. Can I ask Whoever is writing it could you perhaps provide it in chronological order (as well as per Fem)

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
What about Lora (M) is there any payoff on the hate path yet ? I was thinking of running Enslave(S)/Love(M) and Love(S)/Hate(M) paths not sure if it is worth running the latter just yet.

Can I also say I really appreciate the walkthrough. Can I ask Whoever is writing it could you perhaps provide it in chronological order (as well as per Fem)
I don't think there are any real pay-offs just yet. Clearly, if doing the "Hate Lora" path, you won't see the memories, but that much was already obvious. Not looking at the memories will also make you think of her, and talk to her, a little bit differently, but there is nothing in terms of scenes just yet.

Reactions: OzBrit
Sep 28, 2018
Brilliant. Thank you

Worked perfectly and to answer your question I think ANY of the images on the page can be involved as several you did not circle flashed for me.

Cheers
Hi can you describe me how can I do the fifth sketchbook. I can't understand this part. I'm still trying.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Which part dividing adult games adult novels or adult books? İmages? No we have images in novels or webtoons to. Then our difference is animations. You can go and read novels and see good story with just images. But if you do adult novel here and say this ''Game'' this could be little sily you know? :D Animations is not just bonus for adult games. Animations is main thing seperate games and adult novels :D You can like not animated adult ''games'' I dont has any problem with that. But those things just adult novels with exe files :D For being game you need gameplay mechanics and for being adult game (VN or whatever) you need at least animated sex scenes :)
...The difference between and Adult game and an adult novel (or even a regular game and a novel) is agency and interactivity. What makes something a game has nothing to do with the media that is presented.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Hi can you describe me how can I do the fifth sketchbook. I can't understand this part. I'm still trying.
ok Have a look at the first reply to my question about this. the following image was attached.
1574255305187.png

ONE of these images on the page will start to flash Visible/invisible/visible/invisible. Click on it, the same image will flash again but then another image will flash. click on them in the same order. same again with three images then four then five, then six. In the end you will get a pattern like 1/A 2/ AB 3/ ABC 4/ ABCD 5/ ABCDE 6/ABCDEF Bear in mind ABCDEF does not necessarily mean 6 DIFFERENT images as the same ones can be involved multiple times. And as I said before every image on the page MAY be used so watch the whole page. But it is actually easier than the connect the dots pictures on page one.

Good Luck

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
The exposition at the start of the game essentially infodumps a lot of background information unnaturally making it a bit awkward but I like how well the smartphone has been integrated. Reactions of characters changing based on silent, vibrating etc are pretty interesting.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes