4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
What are the chances this game remains on the site. It's pretty strait forward with the shota content, and I understand that's not ok. IDK HOW, since insexual awakening is amazing, and the MC is 12 tops.

I hope it stays.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
ttll is only in his 3rd update and is already being compared to aorrta
Funny thing is Aorrta and Mr.MilkingLegend aka gumdrop #HERECOMESTHEMONEY :sneaky: are the founding fathers of the money milking business ... here's hoping their milking virus won't infect other devs too. ICSTOR is a potential suspect :LOL:

ttll at least communicates with his patrons and most importantly he's a first-timer. Give the dude some time to sort his shit out, all his fans look forward to this update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Wow...this game is so stunningly beautiful in every possible way! I don't know if it's intentional or not, but I find it quite odd that we don't really know how the characters are related to us. (we find out that Lora is "our mom" pretty casually on dialogue)

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Wow...this game is so stunningly beautiful in every possible way! I don't know if it's intentional or not, but I find it quite odd that we don't really know how the characters are related to us. (we find out that Lora is "our mom" pretty casually on dialogue)
Seems like you played without the incest/shota pack. I highly advice you to play with the pack, even if you're not into those fetishes, because pretty much all of MC's motivations and backstory is in it.

• Sad
Reactions: Capella

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah as another user mentioned, the incest patch is pretty mandatory. It also adds a lot of additional content too and gives the story a lot more cohesion.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes