4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

hamlet77

Nov 2, 2019
Not to mention that shota refers to characters which are created in hentai style drawing, which means that they are kind of unrealistic and "ageless" ... and this is just, well, illegal. If this was a girl and not a boy, we wouldn't have this discussion at all.

SupaBee

Mar 21, 2017
You don't have to push anything if you don't like the game and if you think the game is pushing some kind of a boundary that shouldn't be pushed then you can just ignore it and find something that suits you.
Sorry... but if you scroll to the top of this page then you can see two links: Discussion (this page) and Reviews (another page). What kind of discussion is it, when you tell someone who wants to start a discussion to go away and ignore this game?
If I used your wordings, i would suggest that you ignore his comment if you don't like it.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry... but if you scroll to the top of this page then you can see two links: Discussion (this page) and Reviews (another page). What kind of discussion is it, when you tell someone who wants to start a discussion to go away and ignore this game?
If I used your wordings, i would suggest that you ignore his comment if you don't like it.
I'm not telling him what to do I'm merely suggesting him to ignore the game if he thinks it's breaking some kind of a boundary. Why waste your time on something that you don't like and ruin for everybody else that are ok with it when you can find so many things that you'll like. There's nothing wrong with criticism and most of us have already criticized this game in some way but bringing up the shota thing again is just tiring. Also, there's no shota content in this game unless you knowingly download the patch so why then complain about it? It just seems odd to me but if that's what people want to do I guess they're free to do what they like...

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
That fucking mini game clicking the dots in the sketch book is a fucking nightmare if you don't have peasant hardware. My fucking 165 hz monitor makes it impossible to do as the timer speeds down. Seriously wtf is the point of that mini game? it adds nothing to the story, or gameplay, and it isn't scalable to modern hardware. I thought it was bad on my 165 hz monitor i'd hate to see it on a 220 hz monitor. These timed minigames are so often just bullshit and pointless. Why the fuck add them to a game? especially a fap game! Also the instructions were ass. Click! is fucking useless. Click the dots is only 7 character more and actually TELLS you WTF to do.
That fucking mini game breaks the flow of the story, annoys people and added NOTHING to the gaming experience. Just have people click on the sketch ONCE and go to the flashback. That doesn't break the flow of the story, doesn't annoy people and actually is compatible with decent hardware.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
What is there to discuss? Do you want to argue about morals? Do that with your pastor or whatever. We have all kind of crazy stuff here. Don't try to lecture others on what is ok and what is not.

ttll

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
I thought it was bad on my 165 hz monitor i'd hate to see it on a 220 hz monitor.
"Changelog v0.2:
Some players with 120G hz monitors, and higher had problems with minigames, because of high FPS. Now FPS limited to 60."

The whole game (and mini-games too) is locked on 60 Ghz. So, i'm sorry but this is not about your modern, high end, 165 Ghz monitor. ;)

The whole point of the sketchbook is that it's hard for a MC to get back to his memories.
And it must be difficult for you as player too.
He doesn't want to do that. It gradually violates his mental health, influences his actions and behavior, which will be shown later. It's gonna change our relationship with Lora and the rest of the characters.

But I don't think the mini-games are too complicated at this point. Especially since they're completely optional.
It's a ten-second barrier that serves the purpose of both the story and the gameplay.
But thank you for your opinion.

ttll

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
It is an issue on your end
I checked it on my old 120 GHZ monitor, and on more modern and decent monitors of a couple of my acquaintances, three hours ago.
No one has this problem. Make sure you play the latest version.
Sorry, but you're the first one to come up with a problem like this, after the bug fix. If anybody else shows up, I'll look at the problem in more detail.
Thank you again for staying calm and polite in any situation. ;)

Oct 24, 2019
Hi ttll! I hope it's not too much but are there any chances that we Android users can also have a dedicated controls on the sketchbook so that we can also enjoy them as much as the PC version. Thanks.

Reactions: Cicko

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I hope that in future updates the dev introduces us to the grandmother of the MC for what has been said about her is seen to be a good person.

Reactions: Leon7682
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes