4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
But when a mature woman / mother lusts for a younger boy or a shota in this case, everybody goes berserk and looses their minds...why? Don´t like it, don´t play it but don´t ruin it for everybody else...
Actually there are lots of games which MC looks clearly shota-style: Milfy City, Timestamps, tons of lesser popular games. But nobody whines about shota over there, why? Because of magic number 18?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Actually there are lots of games which MC looks clearly shota-style: Milfy City, Timestamps, tons of lesser popular games. But nobody whines about shota over there, why? Because of magic number 18?
Timestamps and Milfy City shota content ??? This is what shota mean : Boys with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations .
So i think you made 2 examples that i think don't fit at all with this meaning ( both protagonist have close to 18 years old ) .
Anyway this comment it's OT , just i wish to make some clarifications or we risk that most of game with incest here in this forum could be considered shota when they aren't at all ...

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
Timestamps and Milfy City shota content ??? This is what shota mean : Boys with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations .
So i think you made 2 examples that i think don't fit at all with this meaning ( both protagonist have close to 18 years old ) .
Anyway this comment it's OT , just i wish to make some clarifications or we risk that most of game with incest here in this forum could be considered shota when they aren't at all ...
Come on, they look 15 maximum. Or even not, at present time even 15-years teenagers looks older.:ROFLMAO:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
The shota content in this game is depicted in flashback, as in it is solely there to set the backdrop of the history between the MC and the mother. Now that has been established, I'd doubt we would see much more 'shota' in the future. I really don't understand what the fuss is about.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
The shota content in this game is depicted in flashback, as in it is solely there to set the backdrop of the history between the MC and the mother. Now that has been established, I'd doubt we would see much more 'shota' in the future. I really don't understand what the fuss is about.
It is quite understandable honestly. Shota is pretty much pedophilic content. Especially in a game like this which doesn't rely on an art style so no excuse there. The discussion stemmed from the fact that if the genders were reversed, people would be much more outraged. So for most people, this is pretty awkward/wrong.

As I've stated before though, if it is done for the sake of the narrative, for bringing a darker tone to the story I'm fine with it, even though I am not a fan at all of the sexual aspects. But others understandably are not that comfortable with it.

Reactions: Hyped

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
It is quite understandable honestly. Shota is pretty much pedophilic content. Especially in a game like this which doesn't rely on an art style so no excuse there. The discussion stemmed from the fact that if the genders were reversed, people would be much more outraged. So for most people, this is pretty awkward/wrong.

As I've stated before though, if it is done for the sake of the narrative, for bringing a darker tone to the story I'm fine with it, even though I am not a fan at all of the sexual aspects. But others understandably are not that comfortable with it.
I take your point, and my take is the shota content is there to establish the relationship between mother and son, to bring in a darker tone and adding gravity and depth to the characters. For me it worked, their relationship is made more interesting by their history.

It's been a while since I played, but from memory there is no actual sexual content between the two. I think there is a shower scene where things are implied but nothing graphical (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not saying sexual activity didn't happen, clearly it did. But the context in which it is used I think is acceptable. This is more an art-house style taboo than the cheap thrill material you see in lesser games.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Man, I am so un-watching this thread because of all the stupid and insistent whining about shota content or what not.

It.are.pixels, the rest is all in your own fucking heads.
wait..dont you have to actually put in a patch for that content to be in it?

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes