4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Yes, the devs hardware just isn't very good so it takes a while.

and old instagram post to comply with Mom and Son 's request ;) View attachment 482997
Seriously, ttll deserves more patrons. Imagine what he could do if he wasn't working on a potato. This game is next level, the artwork is extraordinary. It's a disgrace that games like Summertime Saga, a shitty 2D game has 15k patrons and this superior game has far less.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Seriously, ttll deserves more patrons. Imagine what he could do if he wasn't working on a potato. This game is next level, the artwork is extraordinary. It's a disgrace that games like Summertime Saga, a shitty 2D game has 15k patrons and this superior game has far less.
His next goal is to get a new PC, which he is about halfway there on. So hopefully that speeds up the updates. I do agree this has the best renders of any game, if the game has a good story it should easily get into the top tier games.
37320290_202646040410921_3629894616691507200_n.jpg

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I could pledge him. But I am waiting for his next update. I don't like to pledge too fast; I was disappointed few times by pledging too early. But it's true, this VN is just amazing, I really love the concept and the way it started. This is really hot fucking incest.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I was just on my way to pledge 10$/month, but I saw that at this amount, you cannot have the right to vote. Come on ttll, 10$ is already a big amount (in canadian dollars at least), so we could at least have a right to vote, no ?

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
any advice on this please? :)
Seems that you can't start a new game from the beginning if you only have 0.2?
Does anyone have a link for downloading v0.1b please as I would like to start at the beginning. :)
I just started a new game and everything is fine. Maybe re-download the game and see if the problem is fixed. The game begins with MC and a purple hair chick in a bed.

Reactions: Wookie

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
I only started playing at 0.2. Started with a new game(obviously) and finished it without any hiccups. What exactly are the issues you're facing? Is it an error or do you just not have the option?
Sorry my bad. I didn't think that beginning matched up with the Ch 1 walkthrough but I now see that it does. Sorry for the confusion. :oops:

Reactions: voldybuff

TheViper11

Nov 2, 2018
Are we getting more flashbacks with the mom or was that the end of it? because tbh i couldn't care less about any of the other characters.

Reactions: Xumeey

Webs

Sep 25, 2018
I need help, I recently moved from Mac to Windows and i dont know which program to use to extract. Can yall give me some recommendations please. Thanks!

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I have around 100 games i liked bookmarked and this one is probably getting in top 10. Recently I tried a couple of new games but was bored and just ended skipping them. I thought I lost interest in these games.

Then I went back and played new versions of games i liked a lot in the early stages of development (Jessica O Neill, Estate Dominate, and then Come Inside) and ended replaying them to see all the outcomes.
So these amazing games like Being a dik or these three i mentioned before made me not enjoy average games anymore. After looking at the amazing renders they have I can´t be turned on by the average ones.

I liked the memories in the sketchbook, mom is really sexy in them, but I ended downloading the save just to be able to see all of them. I tried different things but 6th and 7th were locked no matter what i tried and 4th one was incredibly annoying to do.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes