4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
This game has a lot of potential...I want to see it succeed. Maybe after the 4th update I might be able to deposit a bit more faith on the project, once the story progresses and things run at a steadier rhythm.

Reactions: Alcesto

tablemuffins

Jun 5, 2019
This game has beautiful renders. As a warning to others the patch opens up shota content, which I was very much not a fan of.
The renders really are crisp, so the game definitely has that going for it.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
ttll is such a gifted artist. She looks perfect for an aunt. I mean, it's kinda hard to explain, but somehow all his characters have looks that perfectly fill their roles. Lora, of course, is the most befitting among them - the perfect mom.

She looks a bit like Lora, which is to be expected, being her sister and all but she's got a different vibe to her (an aunt-ish vibe if I may say?! Again, hard to explain :p ). While other devs wouldn't probably think too much about it, and throw in any good looking woman - ttll is a perfectionist when it comes to the looks of his characters.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Why are always the games that push the boundaries into arias where we really don't need to push boundaries into.
If you ask me, the real extreme boundary that is being pushed here is the fact that, a mom's love for her child, which is supposed to be the purest and most beautiful thing in the world - is being sexed up. Yet, most people on this site wouldn't even budge at that notion - haha... :D Whereas, only a few decades ago, boys/girls in my country used to get married at ages as low as 14/15. So, if you ask me, a young boy getting into consensual sexual activity with an older woman is much less grotesque than a mother having sexual thoughts about her son - but then, it might be biased by my own cultural viewpoint.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
I don't even know what is their relationship. It's kinda confusing. There are plenty of characters that were just mentioned and it's been a really long time since I played it. I am really hoping that the characters will be introduced properly this time, so we can remember they even exist. :D And I mean, if the quality of their appearance is like this... keep them coming (inside). :D
Edit: And thanks for info.
I survived LOTR and GOT... So this should be nothing for me... :sneaky:

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
300 renders for 4 month....nobody want support such dev. I think the next update is the latest for this game...unfortunately!
dev had a potato pc at first he recently got a new pc, 300 renders is still enough, what matters most is the content, whether it's good or not.so far he hasn,t disappointed.

Reactions: Ghostdanser
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes