4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Okay I am having a issue with the 4th picture in the sketch book. It tells me to click on it and I am spamming the left mouse button and I see the image is getting clear on the botton but it doesn't finish. Am I doing it wrong?
Keep clicking until the image is clear.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Basically what is happening I am pressing the left pad on my mouse and then it reaches a point then it goes down.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Not working I press left button as fast as I can and it doesn't fill the whole picture for some reason. Am I missing something or do I need to be further in the story or something?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I am pressing the button as fast as I can and it goes up to a point and then it goes back down automatically. So unless there is something else to this puzzle of a picture I am not getting it for some reason?

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Okay I see the problem now. There are arrows that are pop in different places that I have to click on to keep raising it.
Sorry mate, I have forgotten about those. It's been a while since I played this game. Glad you figured it out. The puzzles are a pain in the ass and that one isn't even the hardest one.
You should use UnRen to bypass them if they are too hard.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Sorry mate, I have forgotten about those. It's been a while since I played this game. Glad you figured it out. The puzzles are a pain in the ass and that one isn't even the hardest one.
You should use UnRen to bypass them if they are too hard.
It isnt that its hard but you have to repeatedly press the button fast enough to keep it falling a certain point before it resets. But by the end of it, my fingers are about numb.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
It isnt that its hard but you have to repeatedly press the button fast enough to keep it falling a certain point before it resets. But by the end of it, my fingers are about numb.
As I said they can be annoying I'd suggest you use UnRen to unlock them.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
come on, dude. you must have gotten used to repeating the same motion over and over again. hasn't life taught you how to handle this ? when one hand starts to hurt, just switch hands.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I put the patreon on pause in December. And I will put patreon on pause in January if I don't make update this month.
But still "milker" that's interesting. :unsure:

Nope.
Could you make the 4th sketch puzzle a bit easier. I felt that spamming the L pad button repeatedly a bit tiresome especially when you have to move your cursor to the different objects on the page and still maintain spamming before it drops too low.

It starts to feel like a QTE or quick time event in which, I had to do several times because my hands would get fatique from pressing to much. Maybe reduce the speed that the time drops.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Could you make the 4th sketch puzzle a bit easier. I felt that spamming the L pad button repeatedly a bit tiresome especially when you have to move your cursor to the different objects on the page and still maintain spamming before it drops too low.

It starts to feel like a QTE or quick time event in which, I had to do several times because my hands would get fatique from pressing to much. Maybe reduce the speed that the time drops.
It's not for the weak ones, it shouldn't be easy. And you managed, didn't you? So you can consider yourself among the elite gentlemen who tasted the great pleasure of victory.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes