4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Could you make the 4th sketch puzzle a bit easier. I felt that spamming the L pad button repeatedly a bit tiresome especially when you have to move your cursor to the different objects on the page and still maintain spamming before it drops too low.
He mentioned somewhere in this thread that the getting memories back is intentionally hard. Here is the relevant quote.

The whole point of the sketchbook is that it's hard for a MC to get back to his memories.
And it must be difficult for you as player too.
He doesn't want to do that. It gradually violates his mental health, influences his actions and behavior, which will be shown later. It's gonna change our relationship with Lora and the rest of the characters.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
I dont agree with him being a milker, more likely Akabur archetype. Sudden and unexpected popularity due to unique style and genre, trouble with managing expectations, less and less focus on work due to irl stuff, then, making games as a side job.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: ohhaiguize and Fear

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I dont agree with him being a milker, more likely Akabur archetype. Sudden and unexpected popularity due to unique style and genre, trouble with managing expectations, less and less focus on work due to irl stuff, then, making games as a side job.
What are you on about Akabur has been making weekly updates for 2 years. It takes a while due to the quality of work being put out. I can't say the same for ttll as I don't know enough about them but based on the quality of renders alone it might be the case.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I was going to give this game a try, but as I'm looking closely at it, only two versions, and a four months laps from the last one, it makes me wonder :unsure: should I?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I was going to give this game a try, but as I'm looking closely at it, only two versions, and a four months laps from the last one, it makes me wonder :unsure: should I?
yea, its a good game. you need to install the patch to get all the content though (has shota/underage content, important for story). the devs hardware isn't good so its a slow development process.

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
yea, its a good game. you need to install the patch to get all the content though (has shota/underage content, important for story). the devs hardware isn't good so its a slow development process.
if you think about it from the point of view of the developers of games with this level of quality, it's like being expected to make a professional quality work for in many cases almost nothing. When you consider the amount of time these games have to take to make it's not surprising most of them either take years to finish or are outright abandoned.

luxuriam

Mar 18, 2019
I follow this game from the beginning and I am always amazed at its style and image and good history, what to say about it is still very young but it promises a lot, it hurts that its updates are so scarce and distant, I expect them too much

Reactions: Rolax and J0K3RXXX
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes